Chapter 2: Meeting Mr. Bad Boy

"Ahem! Are you done eye raping me yet?" The hot guy asks with a smirk on his face.

"Uh...I-I w-wasn't uh..." That was all I managed to get out before Aaron's friend, Dylan, cuts me off, stepping in between me and the hot guy.

"Hey! Don't you dare speak or come close to her or else I'll break your neck, you bastard!" He yelled, catching some attention from ongoing students.

"Whoa! No need to be all clingy Mr. Nice Guy," Hot guy said as he began walking away while staring into my eyes. "Hey, tell your boyfriend he needs to take a chill pill. Catch you later," He says with a wink then turns around and stocks away.

"W-Wha-... He's not my..." I trail off as he disappears around the corner.

I gulped and say, "Thanks, uh, Dylan. I was freaking out back there."

"No problem, Casandra, uh, I mean Alec...uh Alex. Alexandra. Shit..." he muttered. His struggle for words brought a playful smile to my face.

"So..Umm who was that?" I asked becoming serious again.

"That was Derek. Derek Johns. The school's ultamate "bad-ass"," Bruce says, making air quotations when the word 'bad-ass' slips from his mouth. "You shouldn't hang with him."

"Yeah. You might even end up like one of the many girls he played," says Sam. By the time he finishes, the bell rings.

"Oh right. Good to know. Well, I better get to class now," I say sadly.

"I'll walk you!" Dylan says. Look who's all excited.

"Uh sure. Bye guys! Bye Aaron! See you later!" I yell over my shoulder.

"So...what's your first class?" He asks.

I check my schedule. "Chemistry."

"Aww, too bad we don't have the first class together." We walk down the hallway, talking about the most random things. Dylan stops abruptly and turns to face me. "Well, I guess we're here. See you, Alex," He says with a dash of sadness in his voice.

"Bye!" I say as I reach for the doorknob.

"Oh wait, Alex!" He says.

I turn around just in time to bump into him. "Oof!" We both say in unison.

"Oh uh sorry! Well uh..shoot..I-I uh I w-was j-just um wondering i-i-if you w-wanted to hang out later...?" He stuttered out of breath like he just ran a marathon.

"Oh, that would be great!" I say a smile stretching across my face.

"Really? Cool ok. Meet me by your locker at the end of the day. Ok. Bye!" Dylan says happily.

I mentaly chuckle and look back to see Dylan doing fist pumps in the air. Haha what a happy child.

Hmm my nose stopped bleeding.

I wipe my nose with a tissue and open the door. I walk into the class room and everyone faces me.

"Good Morning! Um Alexandra Smith...is it?" says a lady with red hair. Probably the teacher.

"Oh yes, just call me Alex," I say.

"Ok. Hi, I'm Mrs. Jones. Your chemistry teacher please sit anywhere you'd like,"

I nod as I make my way over to an empty seat in the middle of the classroom as everyone eyed me up and down. I sit down, pull out my notebook and pen, and then start taking down notes. She was in the middle of a lecture when the door opens and in comes the one and only, Derek Johns.

"Late again Mr. Johns! Another detention for you!" says Mrs. Jones.

"Aww...but Mrs. Jones, do you even understand how lonely it gets during detention? I'm always stuck with nose pickers, pimple faced idiots, and an annoying teacher who only snores and chews gum obnoxiously 24/7. On second thought, wanna join me?" Derek says with a smirk and a wink earning stifled laughter from the class.

"I don't like that attitude, Derek. SIT DOWN NOW!" Mrs. Jones scolds.

"Eh...It's cool if you don't want to. You're a gross human being anyway," He mumbles the last part to himself.

His eyes scan the room for a seat. His eyes then land on me and he smirks. Oh great.

Derek walks over to the empty seat next to mine and sits down. For the next hour I try my best to listen and concentrate on the teacher while the devil himself kept poking me and playing with my hair.

The bell rings just in time for me to shoot up and zoom out of class. I wasn't allowed to get too far because I was pushed up against the wall by powerful force. I look up and see Derek smirking down at me. I'm dead serious. I will smack that smirk off right now!

"Hey babe. Going somewhere?" he says.

"Uh yeah to class."

"Boring. Hey you know what I never got your name, little kitten."

"Please don't call me that."

"Come on. Tell me your name." His face inches closer to mine and we were nearly a centimeter away.

"Uh.."

His lips come straight down, targeting my lips but I block his path by turning my head, his lips landing on my cheek instead. "Playing hard to get?" He asks wiggling his eyebrows. "I love challenging girls. They turn me on more. It makes it somewhat more entertaining during intimate sex-"

"A-ALEXANDRA!" I screamed before he could go on about his sex talk.

"Beautiful. Well see you later, amazingly hot alligator!" Derek exclaims as he walks away.

Shit. That guy knows how to win his way.

This story's going to be cliché af xD #sorrynotsorry

~ A ~