🔥The beginning Of hell🔥

The Beginning Of Hell... 10 A.M
Iyla Parkson 

Asia: I'm pregnant...
Me: WTF Asia, Really?
Asia: I'm scared Iyla 😭
Me: ✌🏾 bye
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A while after texting back and forth with Asia I make Kingston a bottle with rice cereal in it "Here my handsome baby" I hand him his bottle soon after kissing his forehead, Being a parent for me is easy and I always know what he wants, Kingston is such a good baby boy and I love everything about him. "Helllllooooo!!!!!" Shea walks through my door with a box of much needed wipes "Thank you bro" I dap her up before hugging her "Heyyy!" Shea picks Kingston up and Lil Jr runs to the toys on my living room floor "Go ahead Jr." I smile at him letting him know it's ok to play with the toys "Asia hit me up and the B.. is pregnant again!" I shake my head "No surprise there" Shea shakes her head also "Don't let it get to you Iyla, You have to leave that girl alone and let her do her thing, Block her off everything, Keep lil man safe and do you!" Shea pats my shoulder, I always appreciate her advice, She keeps it real and I like that.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
    Michael Carri 😁

"Yeah yeah Mmhmm Mmhmm, Stop screaming!" I smack shorty's bubble butt as I'm pounding her insides with my big hard on, She grabs the sheets tight as possible and bites the pillow "mmmm mmmmm" she groans and moans as I dig deeper into her once virgin pussy, Her shit is so tight but wet "Fuuuck!" She screams out "Daddy slow down!" She begs but I just speed up, hitting the spot with every stroke. I pull out jump off the bed then grab her head and push my dick down her throat, exploding into her dirty mouth "ARGHHHH YESSSS!" I moan as my babies swim down her throat "Are we done now?" She wipes her lips "We done when I say we done!" I snatch her small ass up and have her ride me.