TWO YEARS LATER!

Shea Wright - TWO WHOLE YEARS LATER -  24th B-Day Party

I dropped off Shaela and Messiah at my mother's house so I can enjoy my birthday party with my girlfriend Honey Rhnae, She is 22 years old with no children and she is fully lesbian. "Is everything good babe?" She kisses me "Yes baby, I just have to set up the liquor station, I hope to God no fights break out on my birthday!" I laugh but I am also serious. "I'll make sure everything goes well!" Honey kisses my cheek then returns to the non alcoholic beverage station, putting everything in ice. "Is Diamond coming?" She asks "No, She is picking Taylor up from the Jail, I still don't understand how and why but It's not my concern anymore, I already told her that she will not be seeing Messiah or Shaela until they are old enough to decide where they want to be." I say "You are such a good mother!" She smiles "Thank you baby girl!" I smile. I have been with Honey for one whole year and three whole months, It is the best relationship I have ever been in so far and I hope it continues to be this great! "Yoooo Sheaaaaa!" Meliah Ramos comes in with a big ass Henny bottle "Damn nigga!" I dap her up and give her a tight hug "How you been bro?" I ask "I been good man, Can't believe your ass is twenty four bro, you gettin old on us homie!" Meliah laughs and so do I. "Whaddup Honey, You keeping my friend good?" Meliah hugs Honey "Of course, You already know that's my baby!" Honey hugs me "Fo sure!" Meliah says... A while later everyone starts coming and the party is popping, The music goes on, people start eating, drinking, smoking blunts, Honey sits on my lap while my friends and I play a game of spin the bottle "Awww shiiit Shea, Grab a card homie!" Trey says "It says, Lick your partner's earlobe or take a shot" I put the card down and lick my girl's lobe "I'll lick her whole damn body" I kiss honey than spin the bottle and it lands on Meliah "My card says kiss my bestfriend on the lips" Meliah laughs and so do I. We both take a shot at the same time, After two rounds of spin the bottle we all head to the pool, I grab Honey and jump in with her in my arms, I know she just got her hair done but I will pay for it..again.. We share a laugh and a tongue kiss before playing pool ball with my friends.

Diamond Aysher Yadav

"Yes, I am here to pick up Taylor Yadav, I am her wife!" I show my ID "Okay ma'am sign here and then wait over there and my officer will go get her" The woman says After waiting for a few minutes I finally see my wife coming, I get up and run into her arms, She embraces me with kisses "I missed you so so so much!" Taylor hugs me tightly. She gained muscle I guess she has been working out a lot "I am so ready to go home and have some fun!" Taylor smacks my butt which causes me to jump, fear still takes over my body during certain times "Let's go babe!" Taylor and I leave, I drive back to my place which I am struggling to pay since Shea stopped sending me payments for once she made it official with some girl named Honey but it's okay, I don't blame her... "Hey baby, You got any money on you?" Taylor asks "A few dollars in my purse" I say "Never mind... We can just go home!" She reclines the chair, I know what Taylor wants so I stop at Wendy's and get her a large vanilla frosty and a large french fry with honey mustard "Thank you baby, here!" She gives me a spoonful of the frosty, It tastes so good... "Have you had sex?" Taylor stares dead in my soul at the stop light "..No" I answer honestly "Don't lie to me Diamond!" Taylor places her hand on my thigh "I'm not lying babe, I have been faithful to you I promise..." I look at the light which just turned green, Once I start driving again Taylor places her hand in my leggings "Taylor I haven't been with anybody, Only you..." My body grows tense "Babe you are hurting me.." I try to move her hand but I can't.. "Babe please!" I accidently jerk the wheel "I...I'm sorry..." I pay attention to the rode, her hand goes to my clit "Babe please..." I say "How far are we from the house?" She asks "About twenty minutes..." I say "Go to the sex shop, I need a new strap.." Taylor starts massaging my clitoris "What's on your debit card?" She asks once we get to the sex shop "This month rent and bills" I answer "Well I'll pay you back" She takes my card and heads into the store.

Taylor Yadav

Once in the shop that I had Diamond bring me to I grab anal beads, A king kong twelve inch strap and a double penetration dildo which is 7 inches "Ya'll got the bigger anal beads?" I ask "Only online" The worker says "ight!" I put everything on the counter and take a blueberry pie lube. "Three hundred and twenty, unless you have a membership with us" The bitch says "yeah I do" I type in my phone number for the discount then pay, take my bags and leave. "Here!" I hand Diamond her card back "I can't wait to have some fun with you!" I kiss her cheek "What did you get?" She asks but I just smile... "It's a surprise!" I say.

We finally get to the house where I shower, clean the toys with soapy water and get myself together to have some fun, Diamond is laying on the bed watching Lincoln Heights "Baby girl!" I walk over to her slinging this thick long King Kong dick, The look on Diamond's face is priceless, She starts backing up but I grab her arm and pull her into me "Come on now, Don't start running before we even get started!" I lift her chin with my thumb and pointer, placing kisses on her soft lips "Babe..." She looks me in my eyes "I ain't out to hurt you baby girl!" I keep my other hand behind my back because I know if she sees those anal beads it's game over! Turn around babe" I smack her booty, start kissing from the back of her neck down to her butt cheeks, kissing and sucking on them before licking her anus, I lick and suck on her butthole, She never had this done before so of course she is moving around a bit but I know it feels good "You like that huh?" I spit on it before placing my thumb in there "MMMMmmm" She groans "Relax!" I finger her ass then start eating her pussy, I missed it so much, The bitch is calling my name while I tongue it down. "mmhmmm, mmmm" I moan out as I stick my tongue deeper in her wetness, Once she is good and wet I take my thumb out of her bottom, place the anal beads beside my leg, position myself between hers and slowly push the strap in, She instantly grabs the sheets and bites the pillow as I push into her tight pussy "mmmmm fuuuck Taylor!" She groans in pain "Shiiit baby!" She uses one hand to try to push me away but I move it "Relax mamas" I push deep in her as she screams "You still got the lube in the night stand?" I ask "mmhmm" She says "Let me get that!" I say Once she hands me the lubricant jelly I pop it open and squeeze it, letting it drip down into her pussy, I use my thumb and massage her butt hole before pushing my thumb in, After a while I grab the anal beads, sit up and put some more lube on her bottom, I gently start pushing the toy in "Fuuuck stop stop! Taylor...." I cover her mouth while fucking her in the ass and pussy at the same time. I know she is loving this shit!

Three Days Later - Diamond Aysher Yadav

I sit in the tub with epsom salt and hot water, My body aches from the amount of painful sex and beatings I endured since Taylor been here, I hate it.. I hate all of it, I thought she changed but she hasn't changed and now I am stuck here with her... I can't contact anyone because she fucked my car up, It won't even start up, She broke my phone, disconnected the internet and won't even let me speak to my parents. "DIAMOND COME HERE!" Taylor's voice causes me to be scared "What's wrong?" I get out of the tub and put a robe on "Come here!" Taylor is laying on our bed, I go over to her "Get on top!" She moves the blanket and her strap pops up, The double dildo which I hate so fucking much, It hurts so much "Not tonight babe, My body hurts.." I go to say something else but she grabs my hair and pulls me down, next thing I know she is on top of me, I try to move but I can't, I feel something touching my side but I can't make out what it is "Babe please!" I cry out but she doesn't stop. "WHEN I TELL YOU TO DO SOMETHING YOU WILL DO IT!" She straddles me, I feel the dildo enter my bottom then the other one in my pussy, I scream from the pain but she covers my mouth with one hand, then there it is... Pointed at the side of my face... A gun... "Taylor please, please don't!" I cry as soon as she moves her hand from over my mouth, there I am begging for my life, I don't know what's going to happen next....

Taylor Yadav

After I get my nut off I have Diamond get on top and ride my dildos, I keep the gun pointed at her temple, The fear in her face is real but I don't care... "I can't do this anymore!" She cries out "You don't have a fucking choice..." I cock the gun which is still trained at her face. We switch positions, I place the gun down for a minute to enter inside of her...

PEW PEW BOOM

The End Of He Left Us-2

WAS BOOK TWO ENOUGH OR DO YOU WANT A THIRD? TYPE THE NUMBER *3* IN THE COMMENT SECTION FOR A THIRD BOOK! DON"T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, SHARE4MORE! THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR READING.