Home Sweet Home

Shea Wright
"Hey baby girl how are you!?" I kiss our baby girl on the forehead and I kiss Diamond also. Today we go home which I'm excited for because I hate hospitals so much! "Babe did you put the nursing bottles in the bag?" Diamond asks "yes baby I got everything" I say as I kiss diamond again, I held her all night long which let us both sleep good. Our baby girl finally has a name but we won't be revealing it for a while just because we want to enjoy her and we don't need the comments on her name, not that I care but I need to make sure Diamond is straight and can handle the rude comments. "Hey lil mamas" I kiss our daughter, she is sooo beautiful and perfect. I love her so much!

"Hello, I have your discharge papers!" The nurse comes in with a clipboard and hands Diamond a pen to sign the papers "Thank you" we say in unison "You're welcome" the nurse named Caty smiles "Ready?" I ask Diamond with a big smile "Yes!" She smiles "Good, I can't wait to see Michael Jr" I say "I know, I miss our baby" Diamond squeals.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Diamond Aysher 8pm

That shower felt amazing, I lay in my bed with a floral gown on and close my eyes, Shea put baby girl and Jr to sleep for me so I could get cleaned up, I am still so sore down there and I can't wait to heal, Hopefully I heal fast and well but for now I must rest.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••