Long nights....

Small update- Longer one coming tonight!!! Don't forget to vote! Thank you for reading ❤️

Shea Wright - 7pm

I can't get Diamond off of my mind, I keep looking at our pictures together, I even printed some out and got them on the wall, I miss her so so much! I know she is with Taylor but ughh my heart is so heavy right now, I never felt this way with any other female I dated. Diamond has my heart and it sucks that she cheated on me more than once but I can't let this woman go, I just can't. I head to the bathroom to clean myself up, I've been crying on and off, I'm never this emotional not even when my damn period is due.
6AM -
I awake from my king sized bed, stretch out then head into the bathroom to shower, Once done I decide to change my sheets hoping that clean sheets will make me feel a bit better, probably not!

Diamond Aysher - 6AM

I get back in bed from doing my hygiene routine and start kissing all over Taylor who is knodded, She was up most of the night playing SIMS4 "mmmm" she moans out, I kiss on her shoulder,ear, forehead and lips "Babeee!" She turns her face away but I pull her back to me "Didn't nobody tell you to stay up on the game!" I laugh as I run my fingers through her curls "Bae!" She moans out, I know she is tired but I don't care I am horny and I want my girl "Babe.." She moans out, I lift the covers and go under, I start kissing from her neck down to her waist, soft moans escape from her mouth as I lick her inner thigh, she only sleeps in a sports bra and boxers, I slowly pull her boxers down then start massaging her pearl with my tongue, she moans out as I kiss on her.

"Please, let me go Calvin, Please... I promise I won't tell anybody anything, I don't want to do this anymore, I just want to be free please baby.." Tears roll down my cheek "Bitch you think I give a flying fuck about you anymore?" He grabs me around my neck, lifting me off the ground "YOU FUCKED UP BITCH!" He throws me into the wall. "NO NO PLEASE DON'T!" Pow pow pow