ABUSE

Vote comment share FOLLOW4MORE
*************************************
Shea Wright - A Month Later 
~~~~~~~~~~
Diamond and I decided to meet up at Purple Park with the kids, I know they miss her a lot "Mommmmyyyy! Messiah runs and hugs Diamond while Shaela stays near me "What's wrong baby?" I ask her "I don't want to go home" She starts to cry "It's okay baby, You are just visiting mommy, You don't have to go home okay!" I give her a kiss then she smiles "Is she okay?" Diamond asks "yes she was just nervous but I told her everything is fine!" I smile. Diamond pushes Shaela on the swing while I push Messiah "How's everything going?" I ask ".....Good!" Diamond responds slowly "The sun went down some, You can take off those sunglasses!" I laugh "I rather leave them on..." Diamond's tone changes and that's when I know something is up "You guys want to go run in the water?" I ask them "Yeaaa!" They say excitedly, Diamond and I walk over to the benches and sit down while the kids run in the water "Diamond take the glasses off!" I say "Shea.." She goes to say something but I snatch the sunglasses off her face "You best tell me a great ass story Diamond, I mean real fucking great..." My leg starts shaking just of the thought of that bitch ass Taylor Yadav. "I...I.."  "You what Diamond, You ran into a pole, You got in a fight huh?" I wait for her to lie to me "It's not as bad as it looks..." Diamond says. I let the kids play for a while longer before we leave "Follow me to my place!" I say before getting in the drivers seat of my car "Messiah don't mess with the buckles, You got to keep that strap on your chest okay?" I say "Okay mama!" He smiles "Here" I hand them both an apple juice box.

"Messiah go in your room with Shaela and you two play nicely while I talk to mommy okay?" I say "Okay mama!"   "Ight, strip!" I say to Diamond "Whaat?" She looks shocked "I said strip, take everything off, Or I will do it for you" I say 

*********************************************

Diamond Aysher 

I start taking off my clothes, I know why she wants me to but I still feel sick, I feel hurt... Taylor has been putting her hands on me for a whole month now and I know I should've done something about it but I am married to her, I can't do anything.  Shea looks at my bruised up body, she takes her phone out "Shea..don't please!" I say "You are reporting her Diamond, Not tomorrow not next week, Today!" Shea starts taking pictures of my abused body, I feel so stupid and worthless, tears start to fall from my eyes as I turn around, My back is bruised badly and I even have some new marks from today "When did this happen?" Shea asks while pointing to my ribcage "Today.. before I left" I say "What did she do?"  "I.." I get cut off "What did SHE do?" Shea asks "She punched me and kicked me repeatedly, in my back and sides beca.." Shea cuts me off again "Ain't no damn because, ain't no reason for this shit Diamond, Put your clothes back on!" Shea walks out of the room for a few minutes then comes back "My mom is coming to get Messiah and Shaela, We are taking a trip.