Restaurant Naughty

Diamond Aysher  10:30am

Today is an important day, I plan to propose to Shea, I really love her and I've been keeping the ring hidden away. After my shower and rest of my morning routine I get dressed in a Gold and black dress, black leggings with gold sparkles and gold heels, I put gold hoops in my ears, gold, white and black bracelets, my red ankle bracelet, and a red jacket with gold and black zipper. I take a few pics and post them on the gram with the caption "Today Is The Day" "Babe are you dressed?" I ask Shea "Almost!" she responds. (10 mins later) bae comes out wearing a half red half black jacket, a red Ralph Lauren T-shirt with the black polo sign, black Polo jeans and all white air forces, to top that off she has on her white diamond chain, white diamond studded earrings and her white face Rolex watch. "damnnnnnn!" I squeal at how good my baby looks, Our outfits aren't the best we can pull off but we sure do look good "I got this" she pulls out a golden rose pin and puts it on her jacket "Now we got our fit together, let's take pics!" Shea says while pulling her phone out of her pocket. "Smile!" I say

The restaurant (Red Lobster) 12pm 

"table for two please!" I smile at the hostess "booth or table?" she asks "booth!" Shea says  "your waitress will be right with you" The woman smiles "Okay thanks!" Shea and I sit down and look at the menu, I take out my phone and take a picture of us together and yes we are that couple that sit next to each other instead of across. "Why is Asia messaging me on the gram, ugh!" I open the message and read it then turn my phone off and put it away. "I love you!" Shea kisses me "I love you too" I kiss her "Hello my name is Alana i'll be your waitress for the time being, Can I start you two off with drinks?" Alana smiles "A water for me" I say "A pepsi please, thank you!" Shea says "Be right back with your drinks!" The waitress walks away and I look at her butt "Really?" Shea rolls her eyes "Bae i'm sorry but she got a fatty for a white girl" I giggle and Shea smacks me playfully "I don't know what you talking about" she says "Here you go" Alana puts our drinks down "Are you two ready to order?" She asks and we both nod yes "I'll have the stuffed lobster tail with a side of Cesar salad and fried shrimp. Thank you!" I hand her the menu then Shea orders "Thanks!" Shea says while handing the menu back. "Babe that cheesecake looks sooo good!" I show her the picture of it "It does!" Shea takes the dessert menu from me "This looks good too, spread that all over your body and eat it off" Shea licks my neck "Babe" I laugh.

********************************************************************************************** 

"Let me see" Shea puts her hand in my leggings "Bae" I grab her hand "let go" She says so I do, I feel her fingers massage my clit through my panties "Babe" I moan in her ear "shhh" she says, Her finger speeds up on my clit so I move closer to her and try to control my breathing, there are people to the left of us and in front of us "Babyyy" I moan in her ear but she doesn't stop "You want cheesecake or vanilla ice cream with whipped cream and a cherry on top?" she asks me and I just bite my bottom lip, she places her hand in my panties and starts fingering me "Can I refill your drinks for you?" another waitress comes over and asks "yes" Shea smiles "mmhmm" I say "Thank you!" Shea smiles at her and so do I before I put my head in Shea's neck "I'm about to cum" I whisper in her ear as my legs begin shaking, Shea hits the spot and I don't know if I can hold my moans in "Stop" I whine "Not yet!" she says as she fingers me deeper and faster. Once the lady puts the drinks on the table and walks away I grab Shea's drink and take a few sips "The hell" She laughs "Shiiit!" I grab her hand but that doesn't stop her, Next thing I know I cum all on myself, Shea grabs napkins and cleans my leg off "Whyyy" I say "I felt like it!" she pulls her hand up and sucks my cum off her fingers "be right back" she says then heads to the bathroom. I sit there in shock and in want of more but our food comes to the table "Thank you!" I say as I place Shea's food where it should go and I wait for her to come back before eating. "I'm back!" she smiles and so do I.