Small update

Diamond Aysher
"You made the right decision" Taylor kisses my cheek, I didn't want to drop the charges but I am scared of her, she would've got out anyways "I love you my beautiful Queen!" She smiles at me, I look away.... I don't want this... "Taylor you need to back away from her!" The officer who is standing in my room comes closer "Bitch she dropped the charges!" Taylor huffs "Move away!" The officer says "FUCK YOU!" Taylor gets in the officers face "Don't do it!" I say "Taylor..." I try to get up but I can't, everything hurts "FUCK YOU BITCH!" I hear Shea yell "I'm going to fuck you up!" Taylor swings on the cop than gets to the door to get at Shea "Yea, fuck you bitch!" Shea yells "NAH FUCK YOU!" I hear Taylor yell back, Next thing I hear is commotion, sounds like a fight, The officer finally gets up off the floor.
*******************************************
       Shea Wright - 3 Days Later
Taylor will be in jail for a very long time, She pulled the gun off of the cop, held a nurse hostage and shot the cop before she was tackled and arrested, Diamond gets out of the hospital today, her mother is going to pick her up, We aren't getting back together! I can't be with her after all of this... Shaela and Messiah are still in my custody and will be forever after what happened.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
8am
I end up making waffles, pancakes, cream of wheat with brown sugar, and a fruit bowl "Here Messiah make sure you eat up!" I kiss her forehead "Here Shaela, eat up!" I kiss her forehead also. "Mama I want pigtails!" Shaela says "Okay, After we all eat!" I say as I grab my plate. Once done I brush Messiah's hair and put it in two braids than I do Shaela's hair and give her pigtails with bows at the end. "So beautiful and handsome." I smile before taking a few pictures, sending them to the family and Diamond's evil ass mother.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
LONGER UPDATE TONIGHT AFTER MY DATE ❤️