Part 6

Javon Hardy 🤬
"You sure you had nothing to do with it?" I ask Michael "You my Bestfriend nigga, if I had something to do with Carla I'd let you know, Stop panicking!" Michael says, I can tell he's pounding out a bitch in the background "If I hear or see anything I'll hit you up!" Michael says while breathing a bit heavy "Don't knock anymore females up!" I say before letting out a light chuckle and hanging up.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Michael Carri 🏀

"Mmm take that shit! THROW IT BACK ON DADDY! YESSS GO HEAD!" I smack the mixed girl's soft little ass, She's only 16 but I bust a load in her anyways "OH MY GOSH STOP!" She screams but I cover her mouth, pumping what is left deep inside of her "You ain't a virgin no more bitch!" I smack her ass extremely hard leaving a hand print "FUCK!" She cries out, Shawty can't handle my BBC (big black cock) "Michael it hurts" she cries "Go ahead baby, I'm done!" I pull out and watch as she heads to the bathroom to clean herself up "You good?" I ask "y yeah" she stutters "I didn't rape you?" I ask for reassurance "Nooo why would you think that?" She asks "Just making sure, Hey... if you're pregnant just let me know!" I say before kissing her neck then grabbing my clothing.

(10 minutes later)
"Babe when are you coming home?" My girlfriend asks "Soon baby, I just finished at the gym" I say "Okay baby, I made chicken Alfredo and broccoli" she says "Sounds really good, be there soon! Thank you" I hang up before she can go on about how long I was away from home!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Diamond Aysher 👶🏾 6pm
"Mommy!" Jr yells "Mommy!" He calls out again "I got it!" Shea gets up to see what Jr needs, I turn over and try to go back to sleep but my stomach hurts and the baby won't stop kicking "ouch baby!" I feel on my stomach, It's a little hard but not too hard "You okay?" Shea asks while walking in the room with Jr's sippy cup, She grabs a cold bottle of water out of our mini fridge "I'm fine but the baby is kicking really hard" I say "I'll be right back to have a talk with our baby!" Shea smiles I smile back!
"I can't wait to marry you!" I hear her say

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE THANK YOU SO MUCH