The Proposal

Diamond Aysher 

"Babe... I have something I want to ask you!" I get up "I LOVE THIS WOMAN!" I yell then get on one knee "Will you marry me?" I ask and Shea stands up "Yes, absolutely! yes! babe.. Oh my gosh you got me crying in here" Shea squeals, everyone in the restaurant starts clapping and yelling congratulations "Thank you, thank you!" Shea and I say in unison. I place the ring on her finger and it fits perfectly "I love you!" I say before kissing her on the lips "Your dessert is on us!" the waiter smiles "Thank you so much!" I smile as she places our desserts down on the table. "You don't know how happy I am right now!" she kisses me again which puts a smile on my face, I love Shea and I am never going to fuck our relationship up again, A female in front of us offers to take our pictures and we let her. "Thank you!" we say then enjoy our dessert. Shea posts the picture on instagram and in minutes she has thousands of comments and likes "Miss popular!" I laugh "You mean Mrs." She giggles and so do I "I love you so so much!" I say "I love you so so much!" she repeats "mmm" I can't stop smiling, I am just so overjoyed. 

************************************************************

A few months later...

Asia Canady 

"No, I don't want him, I don't want to see him again!" I cry as they take my son out of the delivery room. I tried to contact Iyla, Shea, and Diamond but everyone changed their numbers and I am blocked from the instagrams, twitters,and facebook accounts, Last I knew Diamond and Shea were getting ready for their wedding and Iyla had a girlfriend and Kingston. "Ma'am please sign these papers!" A nurse hands me papers I don't bother reading, I just sign them "Your child will be placed in the system and if you want him back you will have to go to court" The nurse says "I don't deserve him, please... I want to leave here!" I say "Are you sure?" she asks "Yes!" I cry. *********************

****************************************

Iyla Parkson - three days later

"hello, whos this?" I answer the phone "Hi, this is child services. I am looking for Iyla Parkson" The woman on the other end says "This is... Is everything okay?" I ask concerned "Yes, everything is fine with your son I just had a question, Asia Canady had another baby three days ago, A little boy, she signed him over to the state and I was wondering since you already have his brother and your home was approved would you like to take this baby?" The woman asks and I go silent for a few seconds "Yes, yes I will take him, umm I don't have any newborn stuff, When would I have to pick him up?" I ask "I can bring him to you tonight if that is fine?" she asks "Yes, that is perfect, I will head out immediately, how much does he weigh?" I ask "six pounds even and he doesn't have a name, his mother didn't want to name him." she says "That's okay, I will name him and love him as my own!" I say and after we finish talking I head out with Kingston and go to walmart.  Once I get inside and put Kingston in the seat I wait by the door for Shea, I had contacted her for help because I won't have enough room in my car for everything since I have Kingston with me and Shea rented a Uhaul truck "Sheaaa!" I hug her "Girl, you look so happy!" she giggles "I am, I can't believe they called me like wow" I say as she grabs a cart and we head to the baby aisle. I pick out six Avent brand bottles and two bottle brushes, A mickey mouse diaper bag, Shea grabs the big box of Newborn diapers and a big box of size 1 diapers, I grab a size 5 box for Kingston but we are in the process of potty training. "You got his party stuff already?" Shea asks "Yeah, I ordered online, should be here tomorrow!" I say as I pick up three baby blankets and a case of two pacifiers.     After we get everything the two men bring out and load the truck with a crib, baby car seat, double stroller , toddler bed for Kingston and a bunch more items that I will need. Shea comes over and helps me set up everything, Kingston goes down for a nap thanks to Shea helping me with that also. 

Shea Wright 

"Hey!" I answer the phone "Babe I'll be home around 11pm, Iyla and I are setting everything up" I say to Diamond "I love you too!" I then hang up and get back to helping Iyla who seems excited but super nervous "Hey, you got this!" I tell her "Thanks!" she says "Alright, I'm going to go set up the car seat in your car, be right back!" I say