The encephalon

PLEASE VOTE

🔌Jonathan Cade🔫. TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!

"Carla I could've sworn we told you not to do certain things right?" I sit in the chair across from her patting the loaded gun on my lap "I'm sorry but Michael deserves jail!" She cries "BITCH!" Michael punches her in the face repeatedly "Please stop I'm sorry" She cries "Fuck you!" I let out a maniacal laugh "Carla you had one too many chances so today... *stands up* you die... You won't see Michaela nor will you see whatever his name is..." I aim the gun at her forehead point blank and pull the trigger.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Michael Carri
"Nigga on my shoes though!" I huff "Didn't nobody tell your stupid ass to wear them expensive ass shoes" Jonathan laughs "Help me clean this shit up!" Jonathan picks up the shovel and throws me the mop and bleach, We clean the place out, bleaching and scrubbing every square of this place, making sure our masks are still on so we don't die in here "You got to throw some fabuloso on top of this shit man and did you dig the hole?" I ask "Yeah nigga, Well I didn't but I had someone do it for me." He laughs but I don't, Carla's brain matter is all cleaned up, Jonathan and I put her in the trunk on top of a black bag "Problem one gone, Now we must end her parents lives also" Jonathan and I get into the car, he drops me off at my crib so he can discard of Carla, I end up in my bathroom puking my guts out, never in my life have I seen someone's encephalon. "Baby you okay?" My mom asks from outside the bathroom door "Yeah, Jon and I just tried out a new restaurant the food was disgusting!" I lie "Well I got some rice and beans with jerk chicken on the stove if you hungry" My mom laughs a bit "Thanks mom, Can you put me up a plate, I don't think I can eat at this very moment" I say "Okay sweetie" My mom leaves and that's when I strip of my clothing putting it into a bin so I can burn it later, I chuck my shoes in there also which kind of pissed me off but it is what it is!