Baby #2

Diamond Aysher - BABY#2 - DAY LATER
"I'm four and a half centimeters dilated, This hurts so much and Shea had to bring Michael Jr. to my mom so I'm alone right now, They are giving me an epidural soon but my baby is a few weeks early, They said my baby's growth is good but they might need to be in the Nicu for a while.

"Hey are you feeling any better since the epidural?" The nurse comes in with a cup of orange juice "yes, Thank you!" I say before drinking the orange juice.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Shea Wright

"I'm tired of Michael getting away with so much it's time someone fucked him up!" I say to Iyla "Man deadass, y'all should change Jr's name though, Michael doesn't even do shit for him" Iyla says "I want her to but I don't know if she will, I'm going to ask when the time is right, ima call you later though I think our baby is being born today!" I say "Ight let me know when he or she is born and also congratulations" Iyla laughs "Thanks!" I say before hanging up.     "Hey I'm here for Diamond Aysher!" I smile at the reception and she smiles at me a little too flirty "fifth floor room 450" She smiles again, I smile before walking away, I decide to take the stairs instead of the elevator because Diamond is fine but if she wasn't I would rush here.

Diamond: 6cm dialated 😭
Me: coming up the stairs now (4th floor)
Diamond: okay babe see u soon 💕😘