Hit the Officer

Shea Wright 4am
I awake to Diamond screaming out "Hey, hey babe I'm here, it's okay, it's okay!" Once she realizes that it's just a nightmare she calms down, I get in the hospital bed with her and just hold her. "I just want to go home, Not with Taylor but just home!" She says "I know baby, We will go home, I promise you that!" I kiss her forehead. 

Taylor Yadav 

"Look I need to check on my wife, I need to talk to her!" I say to Evelyn and the police officer "She already put her report in so you won't be seeing her, We are taking you" The officer says with a smirk on her face "LISTEN BITCH!" I get up in her face "mmhmm" She smiles "FUCK YOU!" I want to hit her so bad but hitting a cop would really send me behind bars and I don't need that. "Look you need stitches so why don't you just sit down and let me fix your forehead and hand okay?" Evelyn says "Fuck you too pretty bitch!" I sit down while the doctor and stupid faced nurse fix me up, I want to spit in the cops face but I have to control my anger in this moment. "Diamond wants to see her wife for a few minutes" Another officer escorts me to Diamond's room, Shea is sitting in the seat adjacent to her while an officer stands close by. "You may have a few minutes with her, She is about to be taken down to the Precinct" The female officer speaks.

I give Diamond the look, She knows that look and then I start to cry, I'm a whole act... "Baby, I learned my lesson... I swear, Please baby girl I will treat you right, I promise on everything my love, I messed up really bad but seeing you like this made me realize all the wrong I have done and all the pain I caused you."   "I..I can't do this... please just let her go!" Diamond says to the officer.... "Please, She apologized, We will work it out!" Diamond cries  "Diamond! Diamond?" Shea goes to get up but the officer grabs her "Diamond, Look at me!" Shea calls out "Baby I love you!" I say "Diamond you almost died!" Shea tries to get out of the officer's grip but it is no use. 

Shea Wright 

At this point I am heated, I have an officer holding me back from knocking Taylor's whole face off and another officer holding Taylor, Diamond just decided to drop the fucking charges on this bitch and the fucking officers can't do shit about it but hope and pray that Diamond doesn't get murdered. "Diamond, think okay, think! You have two children, Did you forget? You have Messiah and Shaela, They need their mother Diamond! They need you!" I look at Diamond with teary eyes, not because I am sad but because I want to murder Taylor, right here right now! I want to take the officer's gun and kill this bitch! "Miss. Wright please calm down!" The female officer tightens her grip on me "I need to get out of here!" I say to her "Okay!" She brings me out of the room and lets me sit down "Taylor is going to kill her, there has to be something you can do, please!" I beg "If she hits an officer that is an automatic arrest "Well shit, I can make that happen if you give me the chance." I say "I like you Shea" Officer Gayne says to me with a smile on her face.