Introducing S.D.W.A

Shea Wright ( The next day) 10am

I set our baby girl up with roses around her and the name plate then place her on the blanket, Diamond and I take pictures of her then send them to family and post on instagram
"Introducing Shaela Diamond Wright-Aysher our beautiful baby girl 🌹"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It feels so good to be able to call her by her name now "Good morning Shaela I love you baby girl" I kiss her cheek then kiss Jr. who just walked in here with his favorite dinosaur blanket.  "I hungry" he rubs his eyes "pancakes?" I smile "yes!" He smiles also. I pick Shaela up and put her in the baby swing "Want to give mommy breakfast in bed?" I ask him "yes!" He smiles "okay" After cooking I set up the tray with the foods and fresh fruit with orange juice and Jr and I bring it to mommy who went back to bed after the pictures "Good morning mommy!" Jr climbs in the bed next to her "Good morning baby boy, Good morning beautiful" She smiles at me. After we all eat breakfast the kids need baths and we need showers.

12pm - Asia Canady
"Hi guys!" I smile at Diamond but she doesn't even care "Girl we are busy watching a movie, You got to find somewhere to go because living here isn't an option!" Diamond and Shea both diss me immediately "Come on I have no one and nowhere" I say with tears coming out my eyes "Look Asia, Search up places, Look for a job, call shelters!" Shea gets up, heads to the nightstand and gives me newspapers "Diamond?" I look for her disappointment of Shea's actions but there aren't any.