Formerly Known As Jr.

Shea Wright - 10 AM 

"We would like to introduce you to our son, Messiah Ace Wright!" We reintroduce our son to the world and take pictures with his name plank "Hold it up Messiah!" I call him so he can start to get used to his new name. "My name Michael!" He says "It's Messiah now okay!" I kiss his cheek "Messiah!" He says while smiling, I snap a few pictures than Diamond's mom takes pictures of Diamond, Shaela, Messiah and I together. "I love his name and it's powerful!" Diamond's mother says "Thank you ma!" Diamond and I say in unison. It took us just a month to figure his name out but we got it and are super happy with it. We wanted to keep it simple but Powerful and the name Messiah is in the bible. "Look over here Messiah!" Diamond takes his pictures.

"I would like to introduce to you all, My amazing, handsome, caring, loving, smart, photogenic son! Formerly Known as Michael Carri Jr. Now known as Messiah Ace Wright! Please respect our wishes and call our son Messiah or Siah, He will NO longer be referred to as Michael or Jr. Anyone who can't seem to respect this will be left out of our lives. Michael has no relationship with OUR son (Diamond and I) so now he is known as Mr. Wright! My son." 

After the social media posts Diamond and I decide to go to the seafood buffet and leave the children with her parents "This is wonderful, Look at the lights!" She points to the glowing lights on the wall, I love the way they did this restaurant up "It's lovely!" I kiss her "Table or booth?" A man approaches us "Booth please!" Diamond smiles "Right this way!" He leads us to a comfortable leather booth, We take our seats "Hello, My name is Mecca, What can I get you to drink?" she asks "Water for me, Water for me also!"  "Thank you!" We say in unison "You know I haven't tasted my pussy in a while?" I whisper in Diamond's ear while my hand goes into her leggings "Babe!" she giggles "Shh!" I say as I slowly massage her clit "Babeeee!" She holds onto my arm "How was your morning?" I ask "Good, yours?" she smiles "It was good but now my night is about to be great!" I push two fingers in her slowly, The lady named Mecca comes back with our drinks, I keep my hand in Diamond's panties "Do you know what you would like to eat or do you need a few more minutes?" She asks "Just a few more minutes!" I smile "Okay!" Mecca walks away and I finish off Diamond, she cums on my hand "I'll be right back!" I head to the bathroom to wash my hands, while walking there I got this big ass smile on my face that I can't hide. I know she over there wanting more but she is going to have to wait until we get home! Maybe her parents can watch our babies overnight so we can have some loud, pain and pleasure filled sex because I need to release all this energy! "Hey!" Some woman says when I walk into the bathroom "Hi.." I say as I cut the sink on then put soap in my hands "I'm Leann, What's your name?" She asks "Shea!" I say with a none interested tone but it doesn't make her go away "Who are you here with?" She bites her bottom lip "My wife!" I smile "Ohh, Well, If you ever want to have a little fun you should hit me up!" She smirks but I just finish washing my hands then dry them "If you didn't hear me correctly I said I am here with my WIFE!" I leave the bathroom not even checking to see if her ass is behind me, Once I get back to the table Diamond got this look on her face "Yes?" I smile "You got me all wet and horny!" She laughs "I'll finish it!" I wink.