Are You Okay?

Shea Wright

"you better have a good goddamn reason for hitting my fucking car you stupid ass bitch!" I yell at the woman who seems afraid but my anger gets the best of me "Like I said, I'am truly sorry, please take my insurance number down!" She pulls out her phone but I smack it out of her hand "Bitch, Insurance? naw.. pay for this shit out of pocket NOW!" I demand. "I don't have that type of cash ma'am" she says "Annnd who's fault is that?" I go back to my car and check on Asia who is still in shock "I'm sorry" asia says "It's not your fault!" I say as I grab paper and pen "Write your insurance number and your first and last name" I say before handing her the pen and paper, after she writes it down I take off with anger boiling in my blood. I hate people so much, certain people not all people!

one full hour later (Diamond Aysher)

"Oh my god what happened? Are ya'll okay?" I check my girlfriend out making sure she is okay after seeing the car pull into the driveway "Yeah babe, We are good, Just got an estimated total for the damage, The bitch drove right into us, she hit Asia's side but Asia and the baby are okay." Shea hugs me tightly.

Carla

"w where is my mom?" I awake in a hospital, bandages on my head and covering one of my eyes "ma'am what's your name?" The nurse asks "I I don't know!" I feel my head but she pulls my hand away "Ohhh baby" My mom comes in with my dad and he has my babies "Mom...Dad" I cry aloud "It's okay baby, Javon is here also, He saved your life baby, He found you outside all messed up and blood coming from your head but God took care of you baby" My mama kisses my nose "I feel sick" I cry "It's okay baby girl" My daddy hugs me while my mom holds the twins, Javon comes in with flowers and chocolates "Thank you!" I say.

..........................................................................................................................................................