Poet's Restaurant

Shea Wright 😍 5pm

"Look at youuuuu!" I kiss Diamond on her cheek, Tonight we are going out for dinner because the baby is due soon very soon and I want my girl to have an outing before being stuck in the house for a few weeks "Thank you baby!" Diamond kisses my lips, ooouuu If we weren't going out I'd pull that expensive ass dress off of her and eat her out until sunrise 🌅 "Are you horny?" She looks me up and down while licking her lips "Umm" I just end up laughing because I didn't even realize how I looked "I'll give you a lil something when we get back home okay?" She kisses me again, I nod in agreement "Damn" I smack her ass when she turns around "Babyyy, *laughs* Come on before they close, I want a steak and salad" Diamond grabs me and pulls me out of the house "Our baby wants some fries and a quarter pound cheeseburger" I laugh "A vanilla shake too!" Diamond chimes in "Anything for my loves!" I kiss her belly then her.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Diamond Aysher☺️

Shea treats me sooooo amazingly, She makes sure I eat, get enough sleep, drink enough water, She oils me down after my showers, ties my sneakers for me and even shaved my pussy, Being pregnant and trying to shave, lord that ain't no joke, I can't even see my dang toes no more because of my big ole belly!
••••••••••••
We pull up at this beautiful new restaurant called Poet's Restaurant, The place is a beautiful white and cream brick restaurant with flowers and great smelling decor on the outside "Here baby!" Shea hands me a red rose from the pot where a sign says *For your beautiful Date* "Thank you!" I smell the red rose before kissing Shea, Once inside we sit down and I put the rose In the little holder on the table "I love you!" Shea pulls my hand towards her "I love you also!" I smile at her.
••••••••••••••••••••••
"Hello Welcome to Poet's, Can I start you off with a drink?" The woman with the name tag that reads Love says "A water for me and for her also" Shea looks at me "Thank you!" We say in unison "You're welcome!" Love smiles