2 Months after court

2 MONTHS AFTER COURT

Diamond Aysher
I've been struggling to be okay, I miss my children, I miss being able to hold and kiss them, I miss watching them play together, I miss giving them a goodnight kiss, Ughhh this sucks... It hurts my heart to know that Shea and I aren't and probably never will get back together, I love Taylor I do but every single day I miss Shea, I miss the way she would talk to me, kiss on me, hug me tightly, make me breakfast in bed, She always makes sure I am good! She even still puts a thousand dollars in my account every month, I haven't told Taylor about it though because I know it'll piss her off.

7 AM - Another Day without my babies
After stretching, drinking my bottle of cold water, and brushing my teeth I get in the warm shower letting the water run down my back "BABE!" I hear Taylor  "In the shower!" I speak up "Hey beautiful!" She gets in with me, We haven't been intimate ever since we got the court papers In the mail, So it's been a long ass time, We didn't even get the wedding we wanted because of the whole situation between Shea and I. "I miss you!" Taylor holds my waist then pulls me in for a kiss... "Why won't you let me have some pussy?" She pouts "I'm just not in the mood..." I answer with honesty "It's been forever Diamond..." Taylor huffs "I know how long it's been I don't need a constant reminder okay, I lost not only my girlfriend but my children as well!" I talk so fast that I didn't even hear myself say girlfriend... "So... You still love her?" Taylor looks me dead in the face with the most coldest non emotional face ever "Love never goes away Taylor, I don't like Shea for what she put me through but..." before I could finish my sentence Taylor smacks me across my face, I fall back in the shower and hit my head on the faucet. 

Taylor Yadav 

"I married you because I love you, because I want you and only you then you go and tell me that you still love the bitch that took our kids?" I say while pacing the bathroom with a towel around my body, Diamond's head is bleeding but at this point I am so mad I don't even care "You just hit me!" Diamond says with tears in her eyes "Yeah I did, We are married, I can do as I please to you, If we were back in my country I could kill you and get away with it but thing is I don't want to kill you because I love you Diamond!" I go to help her out of the tub "Just go, I can get out myself!" She cries "Okay.." I leave the bathroom and head into our room to get dressed.       After about thirty minutes of arguing with Diamond I punch her in the mouth "I am sick and tired of you fucking american females disrespecting your wives and husbands" I walk away into the living room to calm myself down before I murder my wife. I gave a disrespectful female my last name and I won't have that, I will make her respect me just like my mother bows to my father and respects him. There is no disrespect in my household. 

***************************************************************

author: What do you all think of this chapter?

2. Do you think Diamond will stay with Taylor?

3. Share your opinions,concerns, comments!

VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW4MORE