If anything ever happened to you...

author: I got writers block, be back later

Calvin Bright

"I know I said I love you baby girl but I love Asia more!" I kiss Irene's lifeless body "CLEAN THIS SHIT UP!" I yell to my goons "C..Calvin..." Asia holds her chest, I know she thought I was going to shoot her but that's my baby I can't kill her! "Come here my love!" I help her up from the ground then kiss her passionately "Calvin, I thought..." "Shhh my love, I would never kill you!" "Bring her body to the hospital, leave her purse with her so they can contact her family" I head to my bedroom with Asia where I spend the rest of the night making sweet love to her.

Asia Canady

Calvin came in me more than once, he said that he wants me to carry his babies and to be his wife, I can't escape again or I might end up like Irene next and that scares the life out of me, I have to contact Iyla somehow someway "I missed you!" Calvin pulls me closer, My body tenses up in fear but I kiss his arm, tears fall from my eyes... I am stuck,scared,helpless and I just don't know what to do....

Iyla Parkson

"No, she was coming right back from the fucking corner store, stop asking me the same fucking questions and go out there and find her!" I am heated, these police officers suck ass "I DO NOT KNOW WHERE HE LIVES!" I yell "Just ughh!" I walk away because I feel as I am about to lose myself, hitting a cop would not be in my best interest. Good thing Shea and Diamond are coming to pick up the boys "Iyla? Iyla?" I hear Diamond call out "In here!" I say and once we come close enough I hug her, she hugs back.. I hold my tears back.. "Everything Asia did and I still care about her!" I say "Me too Iyla, me too!" Diamond's voice breaks "We will find her" Shea pats my back "I should've never let her out of my sight!" I shake my head "This isn't your fault, I am going to get the boys ready!" Diamond leaves the room.

Diamond Aysher

Once Shea and I are back in the car with the kids we head back to my place, Shea looks at me... "If anything ever happened to you, I would lose myself!" she says with teary eyes "I couldn't imagine losing you Shea, I would die inside!" A tear falls from my eyes... What if anything happened to her.. Or me for that matter, We both would never be okay again. "I love you Diamond" Shea says "I love you too!" I say

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW SHARE4MORE