What did I do wrong?

Asia Canady 

"Calvin Bright!" I say with a smile on my face "Yes ma'am" He smiles "Is that you?" I ask pointing to a baby picture "It is, Ain't I cute?" He laughs "adorable!" I say, Next thing I know I am up in a bedroom with Calvin and he throws me a towel "right there!" He points to the left where a king sized bathroom is "Thank you!" 

After the shower and placing lotion all over my body, I join Calvin in his California King sized bed. He grabs my hand and places it under the blanket, I feel his hard on and oh my gosh his dick is massive "Oh damn, That's not going to fit in me" I say with a shocked look on my face "Don't worry, I'll make it fit!" Calvin starts rubbing my inner thigh and even though I am nervous about the size of his dick, his soft hands warm me up and make my clit jump "You nervous huh, relax!" He puts his hand around my throat then gets on top of me, his lips caress mine before he sucks on my bottom lip, his hand goes between my legs, I let out a few moans as I arch my back up "mmm" I moan "You can handle two fingers?" he asks "I think so, I mean.. it's been a while so I don't know!" I feel him play with my clit before pushing a finger in "You tight ma!" He kisses my neck as he fingers me. 

Diamond Aysher 

"mmmm shiiit baby!" Shea licks my clit and sucks on it just right, We ain't no teenagers anymore so I can be as loud as I want! "DAMN!" I moan out loudly as she sucks on me "babe you like that?" Shea looks me in the eyes as she goes to work. "MMmmm" I bite down on my bottom lip "You good?" she asks "mmhmm" I moan out.

After my lil get head session, Shea and I get in the shower where she continues for another fifteen minutes before we actually clean ourselves up "Babe.." I call her "yes?" "Would you ever, you know...." I say "What?" she asks "Let me give you head" I ask... I instantly regret it when she grabs a towel and leaves the bathroom. I was just asking I don't understand what I did wrong....