A Rat

Carla

As I lay on the floor with blood gushing from my head all of my worst memories come back to me, From being a child and bullied in kindergarten to being raped by Michael and Javon, I don't know if I am dying or already dead. I am scared, I want my mom, my dad, I want to see my babies again, I want to hold my babies Again! This can't be happening there is no way that this is the end, I can not leave my children behind, My parents will kill Michael, Take the kids and move far away! They need Javon, he treats them both very well, "God not now, Please God I pray not now, I don't know if I need plastic surgery for the rest of my life just please let me live to raise my son and daughter, God I beg you, God not today it is not my time, One hating bullet can not take me out, please Lord oh God please save me! In Jesus name I pray AMEN!" After praying I crawl and crawl until I am out in the open, Cars passing by quickly, I find a stick or something like it, Maybe a branch and I use it to wave in the air "I'm not dying! Or am I already dead? Am I dreaming? I don't know, I can't tell... God... I want to scream but I can't, I try to call out for help but I can't... I think I am actually dead.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Shea Wright ( The Baby Is Here)
"Congratulations!" The nurses say as they place the baby on Diamond. "A beautiful little baby girl!" I kiss Diamond's soft plump lips, Our daughter is so beautiful, She has a head full of black hair and she already has some color to her skin, She is just perfect and already alert "Smile!" I say to Diamond as I snap more and more pictures. "Sooo!" Diamond smiles "What?" I ask "The name?" She winks "Oh shoot I totally forgot! Let me see let me see!" I go into my notes on my iPhone and look at the names we both liked "I don't know, let's just enjoy her, She will have a name before we leave I promise!" I kiss our baby girl then kiss Diamond, Baby girl looks just like her, even that cute little nose and those dimples oh my gosh!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Michael Carri Jr.

"Nikolai, Man didn't anyone tell you not to touch my fucking girlfriend?" I ask as I put a gun to his skull "Look man I was just fucking around that's all" he laughs but I can hear the fear deep in his throat "Mmhmm, You tried to rape her you sick bastard!" I mash his head over and over again until he isn't fighting back anymore. "FUCK YOU!" I spit on him then leave the alley where I killed him. "Time to return this gun" I say as I pocket it, take off my shirt and trash it then put on a heavy puffer jacket "Can't stand anyone anymore" I punch the window I walk by, shattering it and fucking up my hand in the process. It is what it is and it ain't what it ain't! Fuck everybody!

"It's done!" I text Jerome
"Ight bet!" He text back
Jerome is someone I met while playing basketball down at the MLK JR. park, He is real quick, a fast thinker, steady hand movements and has a wonderful performance with the ball. Jerome carries himself like a man of the law but he is down to get dirty at and in any second, He took three corners and killed four people, no one has caught him... yet! If this shit goes down on me I'm turning into the biggest rat anyone's seen "Carri ain't going to jail!" I tell myself before hoping into my car shoeless, I had to throw those shoes away in a dumpster truck that I walked by, nobody ever going to find those shoes again that's for sure!