Get him hard!

Calvin Bright One whole week later

"Asia wake up!" I tap her naked ass ! to wake her   "hmm" she groans   "You got two clients, get in the shower!"   I smack that ass before walking out to collect my other woman for their jobs "Stephanie, Rebecca and Tyra get ya'll asses up, time to get to work!"   I say as I head into my Master sized bathroom and strip of my clothing before stepping into the hot water letting it rain down on my body. "Fuck!" I hear the maid yell "What?" I shout "Someone stole your car.." She yells and I jump out the shower, put a robe on and run down the stairs seeing that my Red and black lambo is no longer in my drive-way "bitches!" I curse. I pull out my phone and dial a few people up who can track my car and get it back to me, whomever took it is soon going to regret ever stepping foot onto my property "Let the dogs out!" I say to the maid before getting myself back into the shower. 

Asia Canady 

"Calvin I need condoms" I say "Top drawer, not the magnums, those are mine!" He says "Okay Calvin!" I head into his room and grab two condoms. Right when I am about to walk out he grabs me around my neck and pushes me down on the bed then climbs on top of me "What did I do wrong?" I ask nervous of his hand striking my face again "I don't want you to let this nigga fuck you, I want you to get him nice and hard without your mouth than give him this drug, it'll knock him out, after that I will come in with the crew and rob this nigga, you can keep whatever you take from his piece of shit place, Now give me some love!" Calvin starts kissing and sucking on my neck and lips "Babyyy!" I moan out as he pushes my legs open with his then inserts his fingers in my pussy "Shiiit!" I moan and arch my back "You gonna take all of me tonight?" He asks while sucking my nipple "Yess daddy" I moan out "mmhmm you think you ready for all this thickness and long dick?" He bites my nipple "Yess daddy!" I moan "mmhmm" He adds a third finger in and I almost push him off of me but he's so gentle with it "You got that tight pussy!" Calvin starts kissing on me again "Make sure you make that nigga feel great, I'll see you later!" He pulls his fingers out before walking off leaving me horny and wet, I don't want to fuck these random guys but Calvin gives me a good percentage of what I get, Some of these niggas are so rough but none of them are as big as Calvin, Biggest I took was 10 inches and Calvin is atleast 12 maybe 13 inches and he is about three fingers wide, I know once that thing is in me I am going to be scratching his back and crying but I'll take it because I like him a lot.