Taylor vs Shea part1

Johnathan Cade 

"Whats up bitch?" I say to Whitney Carring before I blow her brains out and this time I make sure the bitch ain't coming back from the dead, Whitney is one of Michael Carri's baby's mother. She had a son by him named Legendary Kareese Carring, "One bitch down, shit some to go!" I shake my head before leaving "How many more to go?" Yazmine asks "Fuck if I know, I got to talk to Michael somehow, The damn C.O been on his ass like crazy so it's kinda hard!" I drink the rest of my water then lay back in my seat while Yazmine drives away. 

Michael Carri 

"Fuck out my face punk ass nigga!" I beat the fuck out of this faggot who tried to suck my dick "Fuck outta here!" I stomp him out before my cellmate pulls me off him "He got it, he got it!" Moe says "Tired of being in here with ya'll faggot ass niggas, try to touch me and I swear on my daughter I will kill every single one of you faggot ass bitches!" I spit in the guy's face before going into my cell and closing the door, Moe been had my back since I got here but he walked away for one minute to grab his items and this faggot ass tried me, Now his bitch ass laid out on the floor crying. "Shit!" I punch the wall. 

Shea Wright 

I've been at work since six this morning, I am so ready to leave but I need this money 

me:Hey ima come pick up our kids tomorrow

Diamond: They will be with Taylor and I at Red lobster

me: It's my day Diamond, what do you mean??

Diamond: Well I promised them that they can come to Red Lobster 

me: I'll be there too then *eye roll emoji

The Next Day 

We are all at Red Lobster, sitting down together looking like a big ass happy family but what really pisses me off is how Taylor is all over Diamond, It dead ass pisses me off so bad that I want to throat punch this bitch "Mama" Messiah calls out "Yes?" I respond "Bathroom please!" He says "Okay!" I walk him to the bathroom and wait for him to come out, Taylor and Diamond are all giggles and laughs, My blood is boiling I honestly didn't think I would be this upset about it but I miss Diamond, I miss us... None of this feels right so I just have to do something about it.  Once I get back to the table I help Messiah get back into his seat before whispering in Diamond's ear "Meet me in the bathroom!" I say before walking off, Diamond says something to Taylor then comes to the bathroom, Once in there I grab her, pushing her against the wall and start kissing on her, her lips and neck, Diamond doesn't push me off or back away or anything.. She lets me have her... After a few seconds I leave the bathroom first.