Sky Blu

Skylar Denise Blu
It's been a long ass time right? Do ya'll even remember me? Probably not but a bitch is back! I just got my driver's license and a brand new car right off the lot man! plus I got a shawty by my side, Tiffany Dunkins "What's up baby?" I open the door for her "Nothing much, my moms is tripping on me!" She sighs "Don't worry about that bitch, not much longer and you will be living with me, Just one more year until you are eighteen" I kiss her soft lips, I met Tiffany in a teens night club, She is super fine, I'll show ya'll her when I feel like it but right now she is all mine muahh "What you over there thinking about?" she asks "Getting between them legs on your birthday, burying my face in that wet wet and taking your virginity while I got a thumb up your ass" I lick my lips just from the thoughts of it! We agreed to not be intimate until she is eighteen, even though sixteen is legal age of consent here.  "Not the booty babe!" She laughs "One thumb won't hurt babe, It'll only hurt if I put my strap up there but I won't do that to you!" I lean over and kiss her while keeping my eyes on the rode, I can't wait to fuck her with my strap, It's brand new, ten inches and the same skin complexion as me. "Babe i'm starving" She groans "What's new" I giggle while I pull into Dunkin' Donuts drive thru and place an order "Yeah three chicken,bacon,cheese croissant stuffers and two frozen coffees one with four pumps hazelnut and four vanilla shots, the other one with three mocha and two vanilla, that'll be all thank you!" I pull up and hand the lady cash "Nah keep the change!" I drive to the next window and get our stuff "Thank you baby!" Tiffany kisses me "You're welcome babe!" I smile "mmm!" she takes a bite of the croissant "lemme get some!" I say and she lets me take a bite of her food, This what I love about my girl, other bitches wouldn't share they food or drinks, my girl don't mind sharing!

I set up a small lil date for my baby girl at my house, I got two of my bestfriends cooking us a five course meal which I am very excited about, We got lamb chops, some mixed vegetable dish I never heard of but Tiffany told me about it five months ago and for dessert she got a special dish but I can't tell anyone what that is, not yet anyways....

Javon Hardy 

"Sit down, I got it!" I get Carla and I our plates of food that her mother made, steak seasoned with salt, garlic, pepper, steak seasoning and paprika, sauteed spinach and a fruit salad for the side, I just will eat here since my mother is pissed at me, I got a girl pregnant...again... "Thank you!" Carla says "No problem babe!" Yes, Carla and I are actually dating, Not something anyone expected but we fell in love and I apologized for everything I did wrong, I take care of Michaela and my son while Michael just goes on about his life, He doesn't take care of any of his kids that I know of, We stopped being friends a while ago sadly, I told him that what we did to Carla was fucked up and he should admit his wrongs but Michael Carri is a Carri, He doesn't give a fuck about anyone but himself. The girl that I got pregnant though is before Carla and I even made it official, Her name is Sienna, she is twenty five years old, This is her third kid, sad thing is I am also her third baby daddy, sucks right... yeah.. but I will be there for our child no matter what, She is due any day now and I am super excited to meet my baby, We decided to find out the gender at birth so that's whats up wit it! I'm waiting for this nigga to get back to me about the apartment I put in for a few months back, If i am approved it'll be enough room for Carla, the twins, my baby and I. It's perfect and we even got a back yard. "Hey honey can you get me water bottle please?" Carla asks "Of course!"  Carla isn't 100% anymore, like she can function but she can't do everything for herself anymore, I have to help her with alot, When I am not around her parents help her out! 

Asia Canady - 

Its been a few weeks, I took multiple pregnancy tests hoping that my eyes were playing tricks on me but they weren't... I am pregnant... With Calvin's baby! On top of that Calvin has murdered half of his crew and brought in a bunch of new bitches, The police been all over the place but Calvin won't let me out of his sight for a second "Babe please, I really need some fresh air!" I say "Not until the heat dies down, Ayo that bitch Iyla Parkson has got to go On my mama!" Calvin says "Baby no, No! please baby, Let me call her and tell her that I am fine!" I beg but Calvin just slaps me across the face "I don't want to hurt you baby but I need you to stop questioning me, asking me shit and demanding shit, You carrying my baby so I don't need him or her to see they parents arguing or fighting okay baby girl?" Calvin kisses my cheek "How imma give birth if I can't even leave the house?" I ask "You gonna give birth in the tub, I already got you a baby doctor or whatever it's called so you don't need to go nowhere!" He kisses me again "Calvin, I love you baby but someone will find me... the police will hurt you!" I place my hand on his cheek, caressing his smooth skin "As long as you are quiet nobody can hurt you or I." He picks me up then lays me on the bed, His body on top of mine, His hands exploring under my clothing, Calvin removes my shirt first before kissing all over my face and neck, I let out soft moans but I just wish I could get away, next thing I know he is sucking on my breasts, nibbling on my nipples "Shiiit!" I moan out as he pulls away with my nipple in his mouth, I am wet as ever but I truly just want to escape... "Babe.." I arch my back off the bed while he starts to lick and suck on my clitoris "mmmm fuck!" I can't hold it in anymore, I start moaning loudly and allowing him to take more of me in his sweet wet mouth. 

Iyla Parkson

"I know what they have been telling me but what the fuck, sit here and don't worry like really? This Calvin nigga could've killed her just like he burnt that nigga and carved his initials in him then hung him for anybody to see, nigga is sick as fuck!" I shake my head "If he didn't kill Asia then, he won't kill her now, Just think of the positive..." Shea rubs my back but man I can't stop thinking about all the shit this sick ass nigga can be putting her through, He obviously ain't pimping her out, atleast not here because the cops been under cover for a while now trying to find Calvin's crew, Thing is soon as the police get some info the person who snitched ends up either missing or found hung up somewhere. "Look they are looking for her as best as they can, as long as we stay on top of their asses they will do their job, Asia is a black woman, she isn't on the top of their list unless we make her be, so we will continue to call, protest, riot, make news channels and whatever else we got to do to keep her name and face in the media! I promise you that Iyla, We will find her!