Two Months Later

Diamond Aysher  6am The next day

"Babe please come back, it won't ever happen again!" I say "It happened Diamond, it happened again! I am done, I refuse to get back together with you. Seems like you want a nigga anyways so go get you one!" Shea hits me in the heart with those words "Please baby... I know I know I fucked up but please!" I beg as tears fill my eyes then Free fall "Goodbye!" She hangs up in my face. I break down on the bathroom floor, crying my heart out because why do I keep messing up, why do I keep making mistakes? No one will ever truly love me because I can't get myself together.

Two months Later - Diamond Aysher

"You okay?" Taylor asks me as she kisses my neck passionately "Yes!" I moan out softly, Taylor and I have been seeing each other for 3 weeks now. I still think of Shea a lot and every time I see her I just wish she would look at me, talk to me, touch me... something... but she doesn't so I moved on "I'm good babe!" I fake a smile as I kiss on her, Taylor is a soft stud which I guess means she likes to be touched and she's not so manly, She doesn't deepen her voice, she doesn't wear men's everything, She doesn't mind adding a little feminine touch here and there and she doesn't mind being open with her emotions which I like but I really do miss Shea. "Mmm" I moan out as she softly fingers me, her long fingers reach deep in me causing me to arch my back off of the bed "damn" I grab the sheets tightly as I feel myself about to cum all on her. After I cum we switch spots, her on the bottom and me on top, I start off by kissing and sucking from her earlobe down to her inner thighs, Taylor has a slim form but she definitely has a booty and B cup tits which are fitted with perfect nipples "mmmm baby!" She plays in my hair as I use my tongue to tease her clit, flickering over it then moving my tongue, kissing her thigh, licking it then flickering my tongue over her clit again "stop teasing me!" She giggles "Shhh!" I say as I take a grab of her thighs and pull her closer to me, I start to eat her out, flickering my tongue real fast on her clitoris, sucking it before letting it go, sucking it again, letting go, licking from the opening and up to the clit, continuously doing that for a few minutes before viciously flickering my tongue on her clit, she tries to run but I place my hands under her and pull her into me then grab her hands and hold them down "Where you going?" I say before I go back to enjoying my meal "shiiit!" Her legs start shaking "Mmm wait wait!" She moans out but I keep going "Shiiit!" She moans out and tries to run again but I pin her in position as she cums in my mouth, I don't stop there I just keep eating like this is my last meal "FUUUUCK!" She screams "here!" I grab the pillow from the side of me and give it to her to bite on as I enjoy every drop of her goodness "Babe!" She moans "Relax!" I flick my tongue faster and faster, Taylor is a virgin or I would finger her a bit "mmmm" she tries to push me away but I push her hand away. "Let's switch" she moans "Not yet!" I make her cum two more times before I let her strap me down.