Crawling

your whole life as been complicated. or well it was in till you met him.
-
the outer banks, paradise on earth. it's the sort of place where you either have to jobs or two houses. Two tribes, one island. It was almost the end Of summer, but due to Bad weather School got pushed back till
January. your thoughts Got interrupted by a knock at your door.

"yea?" you look up to see your mom by your Doorframe. your house was big. 2 story.. In OBX their is this Saying of Pogues and Kooks. Kooks are rich, classy, think they are the shit. High of the foos chain. then Pogues, poor, no jobs, somewhat family's, bottom of the foos chain.

They don't get attention. My family and i are kook, but i have pogue friends.
"hey, hun we are leaving in 2 hours. Get ready!" you just give her that look of "really".  "ok mom."

you get in the shower, wash your hair, shave your legs. you know the whole 9 yard. you had a big event to go to, it was a huge mafia party. you got out and put on your rope to walk down stairs to the hair and Cloths dressers your dad made sure you had. They did your makeup very simple, very natural.

your hair was down curled a little at the ends. You put your dress on it was Tight, long, red. it was spaghetti straps and the red was Matte. the dress went to the floor with a slit on the left. you wore black heals, pairing with some gold necklaces and rings.

your parents walk down stairs looking at you in awe you didn't realize only because you were looking in the mirror. "awe hunny you look Beautiful" your mom says to you holding your hands. she was wearing a gold dress that stopped above the knee. "thank you momma you look wonderful, i'm really nervous." "don't be y/n, hyou'll be fine."

You got nervous so you looked at the floor and you let go of your moms hands and fiddled your hands. "we ought to leave now, be there On time" you dad says as he grabs your moms hands.

the car ride was short but seemed long. your house was  on one side of the island while the party and the cameron's house was on the other. You got a message on your phone from sarah cameron. yes Rafe's sister she was MY friend.

'hey when will you be here im bored' you smiled at the message before you. 'hehe uhm yeah like 9 mins away'
you put your phone away looking out the window, you had this itching feeling something was going to go bad.  your limo pulled up into the Round about. One of the works opened the car door and held his hand out for you, without hesitation your hands connected leaning you out the car. you said your thank you and
walked up the long steps leading to the front door.

you looked around seeing your parents already inside the building. you reached the top and the doors opened you walk through putting your hands on the railing, 2 stair cases on each side of you. Everyone looked at you. for some reason? you looked down to your right and walked down to the end of the stairs. All the eyes on you made you nervous, well thinking Something on you was wrong. You looked around locking eyes with rafe. Rafe cameron. he apparently had been staring at you.

he stared at you. then eyed u up and down. gulping the last bit of drink he had in his cup. You feel someone tug at your hand to see sarah she Pulled you away from the eyes. "Y/n Oh my god you look so pretty!" she was eyeing you.  "thank you. you look, Hot." she laughed at you comment. "hey that guy over there has been staring at you go Dance with him" you gazed at him and he was ... somewhat attractive. you stumbled over to him. "hey" he smiled at you. "hi. you look really good in that dress" you chucked . "thanks"

everyone had been obsessed over the dress you wore. it wasn't all so great in your eyes. "Let's dance?" "yeah" he grabbed your hand and led you out to the dance floor with others dancing. the Room was dark. recked Of alcohol, cigarettes and drugs. What could you expect? Mafias are crawling in the building.