close your eyes!

Rafe carried you downstairs to his modern kitchen..

he putted you down on the floor. "ok we are making cookies"

"maybe before we do that you should change into some comfy cloths?" you started walking to the kitchen to Get the ingredients too make the cookies, while rafe changes.

you went on your phone too look at the recipe.
1/2 butter? ok you went to grab the Butter out of the fridge .

"so did you find a recipe"

you turn around "yea-" you realize he doesn't have a shirt on... your gaze fell to his abs. "like what you see love" you turn around bc you were about to Blush. HARD. you hummed a no in response. he came up behind you and put his arms on each side of your waist , he was putting the butter and water with the other ingredients in the bowl.

"i wonder what you would look like on top of the counter....." "mhmh your done. you are done."

he removed his right hand and he putted it around your low stomach.

"you nervous love?"

"a-aren't we s-supposed to cook... uh cookies!?"

you craved his touch. it's like you needed it.

"we are.... aren't we?"

you took his hand and put it on the counter while you stirred the batter. you were just trying to concentrate on the cookies.

"y/n"

"yeah"

"close your eyes" rafe was still behind you like you could feel his breath on your neck if he bent down.

you turned around and gave him a look. "do i have to?"

"yes" he grabbed you so now he was carrying you to the bar counter table in the middle of the kitchen. he placed you on Top of it.

"you promise it won't be like a spider or something"

he laughed at you because you had a major fear of spiders "i promise you it isn't a spider, or any animal."

you sighed.. "ok"

"hold your hand out too..."

"rafe it's gonna be a bug or something!"
you open your eyes in fear because you just didn't fell
comfortable doing it. you sighed because you really
just didn't know .. you got up off the counter and went to put the cookies into the over for 10 minutes.

"mhm no y/n please? it's not a bug! i fucking swear on it" you looked at Him gaining some trust.. "fine."

you closed your eyes and held your hands out...

"ok you can open know " rafe handed you a black velvet box.. you looked into your hands and looked up at rafe and you both shared smiles.

"ahh are you proposing??!" you say it in a Joking ish tone "no not yet. key word yet" you smiled at him "it's actually a 2 present but you get the 2nd one when we watch the movie..."

you open the box to see a necklace that has a R in diamonds on it.. you stare at it in aww then look at rafe and Jump onto him. and start laughing.

"it's so perfect!" thank you rafe.
he sat you down on the ground "so you like it?" you were walking to the counter. "i uh didn't know if you would.." he comes up behind you.. "no i love it! help me?". "ofc"

he helps you out the necklace on then you turn around to face him and you Wrapped your arms around his Neck. you used his right arm to pull you closer to him and his left hand rested on your hip.

you lended in to kiss him and y'all kissed... "cmon let's find a movie to watch while cookies are cooking" rafe picked you up and y'all went to the couch to find something to watch. you both found something to watch and you heard the oven beep but rafe said he get it so he got up to get the cookies and you got the blankets.