pregnancy?

"well rafe is y/n good in bed?! because i bet im  better" she said with a smirk. rafe looked at me then her. he Smirked.

"no one could be better then her. He mad a oo sound.
" the way she rides my di-" i quickly covered his mouth with my hand.

"ok we're done. Your done." i told him. Steph Scowled at his reply. "im a better rider" She mumbled taking a sip of her drink.

"im a good rider too.." sarah said. john b just looked at sarah.

i took my hands off rafe's mouth. "ok no My sister is having Sex? You better be using protection."

John b and sarah looked at each other and smirked then looked at rafe. i throw a pillow at them.

"Well me and Kie are Not using protection." jj said with a smirk. "what??" pope said turning his head fast.

"i though i taught you better.." Pope put his hand on his chest     "you kinda didn't.... Kie and i are ready for the step!"

"actually let me 2nd that .. im not Ready but he is."  she Said putting a pillow on her lap. "so is anyone here on bc?" Sarah asked using her hands too talk along with her mouth.

i put my hand up and so did cleo.. "it's only 98% effective anyway." i said.. "well is anyone here ready to be a parent?" john b asked us.

"like what do you mean? like try for pregnancy?" i turned my head looking at kie asking the question then Scanning the room.

John b putted His hand up and so did i, Jj put his hand up too. and so did steph. eww.

"steph im sure you have a kid that you don't even know about." Cleo told her putting her hair back.

steph looked over at her and opened her mouth in disbelief. "false" she then said. "i've used BC, Rubbers."

i rolled my eyes in shock. .  "okay im going to bed, hall know where your rooms are." i then paused to look at steph

"and i hope you end up their." then i scanned everyone else.   

i walked up stairs