wow

"Santos?" he suggested.. i smiled.. "why that?" i petted the dog while he answered. "No reason... just sounds cool..." he wasnt wrong it did sound cool and i liked the name.

"okay... santos it is.. i like that name" the dog kinda went to the other side of the bed and laid there. i just struggled. "want to go to bed?" i nodded my head as he pulled me down.

so now he was behind me. spooning. the dog them moved to me .. he barred his face in my chest.

"aww look at that 2 big baby's" i said smiling. rafe then looked up to see the dog snuggled into you. "aww look man we can't share her."

he then plumped his head back down.

-

we had to pack now.. we had to go back home. you packed your bag then rafe's too. y'all said y'all's goodbyes to the pogues and y'all left.

-

it's been about a week and midsummers is now here. You and kie bough the same dress but hers was purple and yours was black. rafe had not seen your dress yet but today was midsummers and everyone wanted to see your outfit before the party.

"y/n!! come on!" sarah yelled from downstairs with all the others down stairs waiting.

"sarah no i have to get my shoes!" i said from upstairs.

"y/n love i want to see you!! its been to long!" rafe was getting inpatient.

"ok are y'all ready?" you asked them while getting your heels on. "yes finally!" Cleo calls out folding her arms across her.

you walk down the stairs.. really nervous... you didn't know how you looked . everyone's jaw dropped.

you got to the end of the case. "what?" you asked looking down at yourself. "y-you look really pretty..." sarah said in disbelief..

"thanks?" you questioned it. you look over at rafe who was staring at you.. "oh my fuck god you look....
so beautiful" he said walking up to you.

and yet you were still short compared to him

""are y'all ready?" pope asked looking at the time on his watch.. "i Have to help my dad serve.." he said scratching his hair.

"yeah... let's go." Kie told us.