cinnamon

You kinda Got bored so you took a shower and Did your night care while rafe was doing Whatever business he had too do. The others were still downstairs .

You put some Sweat pants on and a T shirt that was Rafe's. You walked downstairs too see Rafe Laying on the Love seat by himself with his legs stretched out. He wasn't fully laying down but he was sitting up.

the others were chilling On the other chairs and couches talking, the movie must have gone off.

"hey your back" Cleo said With her Bahama Accent.
it was cute tho. I liked it. "yeah i went to shower, what did i miss?" you ask sitting down beside rafe .

jj hummed trying to think About what happened. You knew He had dementia. He just had too, or he's just slow.

"well the movie went off......." He paused after trying to think about what happened. "oh really, i didn't notice." you said shockingly. "Oh and Steph is here" jj said linda iffy on saying it. Your facial expression changed quick.

"really? where is she?" Sarah was Trying to say something but you cut her off before she could.

"im not gonna do anything to her, i - i just wanna know where i can find her" you said fast. You were definitely gonna beat the bitch up.

"she showed up on suspected, ok? we couldn't do anything about it." Kie said in a soft low tone.

you sighed . "hey Rafe rafe, Here is your wine-" she stopped talking, she was about to place the wine glass on the table but she stopped .

"rafe rafe?" you honestly could not believe this girl. "Holy shit . What the hell are you even doing here?!" she said in her know it all sassy tone .

"i live here. With MY fiancé" You emphasized 'MY' so she could Hopefully get the hint. "what are you doing here?!"

she rolled her eyes sitting down on the chair. "im here to see my boyfriend." you looked around the room.

"where? Is he here yet? Oh shit im sorry you don't have a boyfriend ."

"oh shit" Pope and jj said at the same time Handing each other dollar bills.

"I do have a boyfriend."

you scoffed. "see i told you." you said looking at rafe who was beside You. "told him what exactly? that your a liar?"

i snapped back at her "no that your a shit talking bitch"

The girls and rafe made '00os' and 'ahhhs'

her Jaw clenched. "i think your the shit talking bitch." she said right back at me.

"really i am? well at least im not a Slut like you, oh wait does topper not know? that you slept
with Some Man at the bar?" i ticked my Tongue.

"how the Fuck did you know that?" Mhm now she was pissed.

"people around You love, i know people." i went to pick Up my left over wine from earlier when i was talking to her but i accidentally Grabbed the one she poured For Rafe. before i took a sip i could smell a sent.

Not the smell of wine. it was cinnamon. You looked over at her. "this isn't just wine...."

"what do you mean?" rafe said grabbing the cup out of my hand smelling it for himself. he stood up.

"you were gonna fucking Poison me!!?"
she stood up too. "no no darling. i- i would never, i swear on it"

rafe walked over to her Grabbing her collar. You followed behind him going to the side table getting the Gun.

rafe had her against the wall with both hands on her collar shirt with the Gun you had in your hands placed under her chin aiming Up.

"Your so fucking useless, you Don't poison the mafia boss are you fucking slow?!" i said standing beside rafe.

the others stood up but still were behind the couch.

"Im going to kill you, you make me fucking sick." Rafe said as she gulped.

"hey love .. remember that Wish you had about choking her? i Think it might just come true."
he said looking at me with a smile .

"ice!" i yelled for him . seconds later kelce walked down the hall. "get this Fucking Slut out of my house."

kelce did as told. "ok it's 1. Im off duty" he said walking back out to his room.

im going to kill her.