danger

Y/N's POV:
i woke up in a nice cozy room, the bed was wonderful, i then thought abt last night... 'oh shit did we- no' i looked down and i was wearing his shirt. Someone's pants looking like sarah's because they are way to short. i let out a sigh. It was 8:13am i wanted to see what rafe was doing. I walked down stairs .. halls.. nothing i didn't even know where i was doing. I saw a man wearing a Black suit so i asked him where rafe could have been. "hey... do you know where rafe is?" i was VERY hesitant to ask that. "he's in his office, keep going straight. take a left and walk all the way down till you see Double doors." i gave him a slight smile. "oh ok thank you." i walked straight down and took a left the i saw double doors.. im not gonna lie i was scared walking in. Rafe scares me sometimes he just doesn't know. i knocked. i didn't get a answer back. i knocked again and i was pissed. suddenly the door flung open and i saw him with a angry face. he was wearing a Tight dark blue shirt that hugged him. perfectly. and of course he had black suit pants on.. idiot.

"hey.. what are you doing it" he was very snappy.
"uhm i came to look for you.. and ask you something." you said it simply confused walking into his office. you sat down at HIS chair. Heheh savage. "what is it. a-and i don't let people just waltz in here and taking my chair as use." you chucked only because he was over reacting. "sorry rafe but is it ok if i go out to the club?" his head pecked up to met me eyes. "no."

i am pissed now. "why not You can." i stood up because i knew either way that i was going to win this. " i am a adult. you aren't."

"but sarah's going with pope, kiara, and JJ. so why can't i." his jaw clenched. i got scared. Rafe was known for being an abuser, Drugie.

" well they are all underaged" he sighed. "ok fine if you have someone 18 or older to come with you.. then you can go."

then it clicked. Topper. yea he is a kook and pogues hate kooks.. but he's 18. "fine i'll see what topper is doing"

i left the room Without him taking in a word i was saying. I sat down on the couch and texted topper.

'what are you doing tonight'
'nothing really. why?'
'can you come to the club with me and some of the pogues? Rafe won't let me go with no adult.'
'yeah sure, i'll Be there at 7.'
'yes. thank you so much top'

i was so happy Oh my god. Ok so it was about 9 so i had all day to do whatever and then go clubbing. I turned my head to see a guy .. i'd never seen him before. he looked.. sketchy. "hey baby" he was walking to me.. without any hesitation i got up quick and walked to Rafe's office. I opened it i didn't knock i panicked. i Found him about to do a line on his desk but he stopped when i walked in. "Rafe!" he huffed. pissed even. "holy shit y/n what" he stood up i walked right beside him. "i saw a guy out their he called me baby and walked up to me. he was Definitely gonna Rape me or some shit" he looked at me then the door. Suddenly a knock was at the door. rafe sat down and pulled me onto his lap right next to him.

"come in" rafe's voice was husky. "h-hey b-boss uhm i- i should t-tell y-you." rafe had his arms around my waist and i was sitting on one of his legs. i felt him pull me back to him. I grabbed rafe's hand. The guy in front of us was the same guy as before. Rafe knew it was him by my reaction. he grabbed a note pad and wrote on it 'go get Kelce' i got up and walked passed the man reaching the door. when i walked passed him
his eyes eyed my body. i ran out to find kelce.

Rafe's POV:
I was about to do A line but then y/n walked in scared, worried . she told me someone was calling her pet names and looked like they were about to Rape her. i sat her down onto my lap while some other guy walked in my office i knew it was him. his eyes eyed her like candy. i told her to Get kelce she left and when she did i walked over to the man and i hit him. over and over and over. Y/n was mine. in the middle of beating his ass up i began to realize i was protecting y/n. the man had blood all over him. and my knuckles where bloody and bruised up.

kelce walked in "holy shit man what's this" kelce grabbed the man off the floor in pain. giving him no mercy. "take him to the basement . i'm not done with him. ah Fucker." kelce did as told. y/n gave me a worried look then she grabbed my wrist and we Went to the infirmary it was a room i had set up for fights of missions leading into danger.