Heat

you wake up to hear lots of noise , rafe was still beside you half way awake but his eyes were closed.

"rafe" i said dragging his name out in irritation. "i'll go." he gets up walking out of the room.

RafePov:

i get up waking downstairs to see what all the fuss is about. "what the hell is going on?" i asked in a normal tone. "Steph is being a bitch. i was down here making breakfast and she Starts talking shit" Sarah tells me.

"steph... people are sleeping. Why would you start stuff this early." i Pinched the bridge of my nose.

pope walks into the kitchen with Kie, John b, and JJ. "that's what im sayin" pope says yawning. "you woke everyone up."

"including me" Cleo said walking out from the Hallway. "even topper is up." Sarah sighed. "she's going to be the issue, the Home racker ." Sarah said trying to finish cooking .

"about that..." i said pausing to rub the back of my neck. "y/n's not feeling so good... She's felt nauseous for like almost 3 days know.." Jj gasped

"is she prego?!!!?" he asked making his voice into a girls. well tried to. "no she is not. i wish tho." i said smiling. steph rolled her eyes.

"Steph why don't you be a good doggie and go sit with your owner." John b said . the owner was Topper btw.

she sighed walking off.

"god it's freezing out here" i turned my head to see y/n walking downstairs putting a hoodie on.

"we have a fire going in the living room.. and in all the bed rooms. and the Heat is on..." Sarah said then her voice began to trail off.

"well the Boys and i are leaving......" pope said pushing JJ and john b out. "im coming too." I said leaving the room.

Y/N pov:

"y/n when was your last period?" Kie asked me with full attention. "i just ended a week ago." i said shrugging off because im not pregnant. "rafe and i havent done it yet.. So i just got a sickness... that's all" i said whispering but some how steph heard.

"YOU BETTER NOT BE PREGNANT WITH MY BOYFRIEND!" she yelled to the kitchen . "Shut up Ass face!" i said back to her.

"ok so your not pregnant.. so your probably sick, maybe flu? stomach bug?" sarah was throwing in suggestions.

"i'll be fine. The food is ready!" i said to the boys. My Voice was definitely Sick. and my eyes were red.