captive

Valentine and his people will still Guarding the doors. he just shook your head but he started to gaze at you even when he was doing something else.

"we shouldn't have came" you were trying to tell rafe
but he really wasn't paying attention to
it.

"no now let's continue to dance" he said to you. that really was All he wanted to do. "rafe what is wrong?"

"nothing i just want to dance with you. Valentine and his men won't want trouble" he still just wanted to
dance with you.

you hummed into his shoulder. you glanced around the room to see everyone doing their on thing. But then valentine was looking your way .

you closed your eyes breathing in rafe's scent .

"he's looking at you huh?" rafe said facing the other half of the room. "yeah, what's his issue" you fixed the grip that you had on rafe

"he likes you..." you glanced at the floor while rafe pulls you into him more "he killed his dad too, shame good man. Killed Him in Cold blood. his dad was putting wood in the fire place then the flames came
up, valentine pushed his dad into the fire. watched him burn"

"wait... But what is he doing here then?" i asked pulling away from rafe.

"we don't know yet. he could want to kill or maybe he needs something, don't know." he shrugged it off. "but no worry's, Can't burn anyone in this house, it's Mafia policy."

"im getting a drink." you say has you walk over to your parents. A waitress Stood their with a tray of drinks

"thanks" he said getting a drink from the lady.

"ugh im so ready to leave" you said to your mom.
rafe had vanished into the back rooms doing gambling probably.

"me too, Val showed up here And" she let a sigh out "and now we don't know what he wants"

You dad stood beside your mom. "and he's been staring at you." he took a sip of his drink. "and i don't like it."

"same what do i do?" ugh he needs to look at someone else. "talk to him? see why he is here?" your mom suggested.. "Ugh fine"

you walk over to him who was talking to his Mob members. Valentine was a pale boy maybe 5'10 . Dark hair . Hand tattoos.

"y/n" he said your name happy? "valentine " you Dragged it out.

"if i can ask why are you here?"

"i...... Think that question is a little valid?"
he paused after i. like he couldn't think of what to say

you scoffed "of course you have some nerve coming here, It's my moms party right now."

"ooo" he laughed "im the party crasher?"

i gave him a nod. "you keep Denying my question."
i said blankly .

he smirked at you. "i can't With you" you were pissed he thought he held the Crown. "im just so ready to go home" you mumbled to your self.

"mhm about that Can't leave unless i get what i want."

he looked right at him.

"what do you want?"

he looked away then at you. "you." your Eyes wide you walked away back to your parents and rafe stood over their too.

"i swear to god im going to kill him" was what you heard rafe say. "what did he say?" he said .

"he won't let anyone leave ... unless he gets what he wants." You said folding your arms around you.

"what dose he want?" You dad asked looking around .

you hesitate because rafe was gonna be pissed. you let out a sigh. "me. but it makes no sense because how
could he know i was here?"

rafe glanced over at Valentine and so did you. He was talking to another one of his guys. The man he was talking too then looked over at you and rafe.

"we shouldn't have came!!" you said despite to leave .

"if you go we can figure a way to get you back" your Dad said . "cops?" i suggested

"cops can't get involved in mafia business " you mom added into the conversation.

great. What was this man actually doing?