notes

you all are now attending the 'dinner date' you are all sitting in a booth at a nice fancy dinner. Rafe was wearing a black tux and you were wearing a black straight dress that had spaghetti Straps that stoped mid thigh. rafe sat next to you, beside you was kie then JJ, john b, sarah, the pope, cleo, topper and then toppers date. Not gonna lie she was Pretty, you can tell she was a pogue but you had one thing on your mind. She wanted rafe. But even tho it's hard for your to admit that you want him. so During 20 mins during the dinner you kept quite. Rafe had noticed within the first 9 minutes of the date but he didn't say anything only because he didn't want to upset you. She was blaming on to rafe, making those love eyes, biting her lip i knew what she wanted. him.

rafe took his phone out and when to the Notes.

''is everything ok''
'' i don't like her. her eyes are all over you.''
'' my eyes aren't on her love they are on you. and what's under that dress''

when he gave you the phone and you read that your mouth dropped a little. you looked at him. he Just smirked at you? you handed his phone back to him
and he slid it in his pocket putting his hand on your left thigh.

"oh hey i'm steph it's good to met you" toppers
date smiled at you. "hi im y/n.. who's your date?"
she looked over to her right "topper over here" she laughed in the middle of it.  "what about you? who's the lucky one"  you looked over to your left and out your head on rafe's shoulder. "aww so cute"
steph started eyeing you... you started to feel insecure.. maybe that Rafe was way hotter and you just weren't enough? rafe's phone dinged, he pullled it out of his pocket answering the phone call. "hey dad... Tomorrow? what time? 12? can we do 3? i Have like 4 meetings tomorrow morning and 2 in the afternoon. 3? ok great bye"  "was that Dad?" sarah asked from
over the table. "yeah, meeting"

"meeting? for what?" steph asked with this look in her eyes.. like she was  flirting with him. i was pissed. i didn't want to leave, she needs to, she was the odd one here. "mafia work." rafe said emotionlessly. Her posture got more sharper.

"holy shit.. dangerous work. Are you in the mafia y/n?"
"no my family is tho. 2nd feared, powerful mafia in the country. they didn't want me in it the dangerous stuff."

"so how do you both know each other??" rafe's hand squeezed my thigh a little bit. to indicate for you to look at his phone. he had the notes open and you read 'holy Fuck she is annoying' he chuckled a little.
"uhm are dads made a deal when we were younger than 5 to have an arraigned marriage...." the table hit quiet ... "holy shit, i did hear Ward talking about it 2 days ago.. but he didn't mention a name i didn't know it was true" "damn dude" topper said looking over at us. 

"but hey it's cool.. when either had a choice to ignored each other or ... just find love?" rafe noticed that you started to play with your hands under the table. "well rafe Doesn't date.." topper was gonna continue but rafe gave him a glare of shut up or i'll kill you.

"what did y'all decide on?" JJ said with a controversial tone..  "we haven't really.." i began to say but then felt rafe let go of my thigh to grab my hands.

"that isn't even legal? 17 and 19? your under age."
"mafia can make anything legal"
"should we Celebrate?" pope was so confused at the whole thing..
"leave it alone pope. they aren't even married fully." cleo hitting Popes shoulder. you gave her a small smile.

you looked down at rafe's hand still noticing the bruises from when he had beaten up the man day ago.
you rubbed your fingers over them, he noticed what you were doing and he just stared at you in aww.
-
you all ate your food, had some wine. and even noticed that steph was pissed.  and she was the one not talking. you and rafe had a Great evening. talking to the pogues.