blindfold?

"yo how much longer?" rafe said picking his head up looking at the driver. "about 7 more minutes." rafe smirked and looked at you. "thanks."

"rafe what is it??" you said sitting up. he reached down to the floor board and Grabbed something. "put this on now." he said handing your something . you looked down at it then him. "a ... Blindfold ?" he smiled and told you to put it on. "rafe no look i'd rather wear this in private-." he looked out the window.... " intriguing thought.." you chucked.. "no but for real put it on."

you put it on. "ok now what??" you said putting your hands in your lap.

"when we arrive i will guid you out the car and into the place... Kev will get the bags."

you sighed. "rafe just don't make it like a room with spiders in it or something. I hate spiders."

He put his head into his hands. "it's not anything like that. i promise"

it's been about 4 minutes and you pull up to the destination.

"ok im going to get out and go to the other side." he told me scooting back to the door. "k" the door closed and i sat there for a few seconds then my door opend .

he grabbed my waist and pulled me down. the car was high off the ground and he didn't want me to fall.

He put me down on the ground and closed the door.

He grabbed my hand leading me too the porch.

"raffeeeee" you dragged his name out. "i feel nauseous,, and im nerves . "

"ok ready .... he pulled me into a place because the heat was on. he then shut the door and turned to be behind me.

"1....2....3....." he pulled off my blindfold and i opend my eyes too see a cabin all decorated with christmas decor....

i walked into the Living room looking out the window to see a sleep hill... i gasped... "rafe....... w-what is this"

you questioned him... "well your birthday is coming up.... And so is Christmas... so surprise." he said to me i jumped into his arms. "thank you so much rafe.. ah this means the world." i said to him then kissing him with a light kiss.

"Wanna make some cookies?" he asked me while i got down.

"yep.."