RIP Alfred

-

"only 10 per lift." the man said in a boring tone. "that's good ,, we have 10." John b said re-ensuring the clerk.

we got on the lift. "wow" "yay!" "scary" was all i heard as we took off .

"hey at least some heat was on in here" topper said to us. He's been MIA all day.

my Cheeks were really red. Not from the cold but because of my sickness. "The mountains are so tall.. It's beautiful to see the snow on top" i said looking out the window.

"and the sun is setting west of the mountains... it's really pretty" pope said. "i agree one of the most beautiful things i've ever seen.." Cleo said pressing her face on the window.

"should we go home and Then go out to eat?" Rafe asked us .. we all were to focused on the sunset. "oh yeah im down... pizza?" john b said to us

we agreed to get pizza.

we got off the lift after an hour and we went home and then went back out to an Italian restaurant.

"can we get 2 large pizzas?" Sarah said to the man

"drinks?" he said as he wrote down the the order.

"we will have wine." Pope said looking at us to make sure it was okay

"ok 2 large pizzas and wine..." the man looked at me . "oh and im Alfred i'll be Your waiter for tonight." i Didn't think anything about it. but rafe certainly did.

he left to get the drinks. "okay so tomorrow y/n is your birthday...." sarah was smiling and lightly pushing me to get me in a happy mood

"18... wow..Ah twins" topper said too me.

" tactically your almost 19..that's old" John b said convincing top it was old.

rafe instantly turned his head over to john b. "19 is not old! i'll be 20 in may."

john be made a tsk noise "even older"

"here is your order..... " alfred put the food on the table... and another working came to give us the wine.

"so miss i hear your birthday is tomorrow... how Old will you be?" he asked putting his hands in his pocket.

"16.." i fully lied to the man... he was probably a pedophile. "oh well you look good for 16 ... and 16 is very..." he hesitated. looking around the table... " valid..." rafe became stiff ... but i grabbed his hand from under the table to just let him know that it was going to be ok... alfred walked off.

"ahh y/n going back to 16!!!" cleo said dragging it out.

i just smiled and then we got our pizza .. "check?"
alfred came by after 25 minutes.

RAFE POV:

the man gave the check but when he did i saw him look at y/n. MY y/n . AND when he did he licked his lips!

"i'll be back." i said with my jaw and fist clenched.

i followed alread go to the bathroom so i stormed in after. "hey man!" i said punching his face. he stormed arm into the wall.

"what the fuck dude!" he said holding his face.

"if you even look at her again ... i will kill you...oh wait never mind i am." i took my knife and slit across his eyes. "there you go man now you can't look at what's mine" i said smiling then i cut his throat.

i walked back out to the table. i slammed down 700 and we left.

we got in the car. "shouldn't we have waited for alfred to get us to go boxes?" JJ asked putting his seatbelt on..

"there is no more alfred." i said emotionlessly looking out the window.

"rafe what do you mean?!" sarah raised her voice a little. "i killed him. i killed him in the bathroom cold blood." i paused for a minute. "i slit his throat .. and eyes.." i said low. after a second i looked at them.

i was satisfied tho..