presents

RAFE POV:

after about an hour of me shopping with the guys i went to the jewelry stand.

i scanned the Jewelry displayed in the class cases.

"ma'am can i buy this?" i asked the woman working.

"of course.." she took it out of the glass and put it on the top counter. " Made with real silver. and diamonds. they coasted 100k each." she chucked to her self. "perfect can i get a size 7?" she gave me the size and told me my total which was 70k.

"thank you. here take the tip." i gave her a tip of 300 Dollars and left. i then went into the gucci store buying y/n a belt that was 12,000$. i then go to Louis Vuitton buying her a Bookbag she's been telling me about .

i then left the store trying to find the others.

Y/n POV:

i was walking with cleo to the Checkout "so what did you buy.." she asked me. "well i didn't get you anything because i already have your gift but i bought rafe some stuff along with the girls and the guys." she smiled.

"im not gonna ask you... if that's what you want" i told her .

we then wait by the door waiting for the others. they were right behind us anyway. we had the gifts in Colored bags so you couldn't see what it is.

Rafe and i went to the car and put our stuff in there. then we all drove back home.

"Ok we all take one wrapping paper and tape and scissors. Then go to your room to wrap" Sarah said to
us.

i Grabbed the bags i bought and Wrapped them . Rafe did the same. i then carried them downstairs under the tree.