agony

Everyone ate . we all were standing around talking but then Steph walked in "Rafe!! Guess what im late and i think your the father!"

i instantly turned my head. she's a pathological liar.

rafe folding his arms across his chest. "who would wanna fuck you?" he said from across from
me.

i then looked down to realize...wait... did rafe i use protection? shit we never did.... Fuck i'll have to test soon...

"steph if your looking for a sugar daddy go on sugar daddy.com/money." cleo said shrugging it off... everyone looked at her.. "what? ive been single before."

i just shook my head and lifted myself on to the counter.

"Okay so what are we doing today?" Pope asked us changing the subject trying to not thing about Cleo having a sugar daddy.

"i don't want to do anything tho... Can't we just hang and tonight we can have a fire and watch a Christmas movie?" i stared playing with my rings.

"yeah im down for that too..." kie stated too say.. "we can just stay here and.... chill..."

rafe's phone rang.. he then walked off

RAFE POV:

i walked down the hall..

"son?" a voice spoke on the other side.. "is it time?" i asked quietly. "yep." "i'll hVe to get to it next week..."

i then hang up. i walked back to the main room where everyone else was.

"who was that?" y/n asked him swinging my feet back and forth. "work... they saw red wings walking around the property." she just nodded her head.

Y/N POV:

i got off the counter holding my lower stomach. i just wanted to go to sleep... now i was getting cramps. Im in so much agony .