Valentine

it's the next day and you are getting ready for the mafia ball / your moms bday.

you wore a black dress that went to the floor with a slit and it was spaghetti strap . and paired it with some black heels. you still kept the neckless and ring rafe got you.

you walk downstairs too see rafe facing the counter on his phone.

you walk up behind him and put your arms around him . he was wearing a black tux.

"hey" you said in a low Tiring tone. Ready for the day to be over. you just wanted to not go and just stay in bed with rafe ..

"hey love are you ok?" he said putting his phone in his pocket. you let go so he could turn around.

"yeah i guess so" you said as he turned around.

"it's ok- wow you look beautiful y/n..." he said grabbing your hands. "wait rafe, that's the first time you said my name...."

he pulled your arms around your back so their was no space between y'all. "well love..." we was saying but then he started to kiss your lips. You managed to get one of your hands free and you put it on his cheek. Deepening the kiss.

he took one of his hands and put it on the side of your neck..

you both let go of the kiss and you looked into his eyes "i love you rafe... And i think i always will... I jus-i just didn't really know how to tell you.. and i Love you. i love you so much rafe." he kissed you again. in between the kisses he managed to let out some words.

"say it... again.... love" he let out of the kiss and you laughed. "i love you rafe." he smiled ...

"i love you y/n"
he said kissing your forehead .. "ok but we have to go."

you let out a sigh as he drags you to the car .

y'all get to the car and drive to the Big house where the ball and party was hosted.

everyone was talking but then you and rafe walked in and everyone stopped .. you didn't know
why but it turns out everyone their was scared because of rafe

"it's ok love" rafe whispered in your hear

he put his arms around your waist walking down the stairs to the others.

"hey darling" your mom said to you hugging you. "hi mom" ugh can we do now.

"dad..." you hugged him. "ah damon do
you think i could speak with you later ?" you hear rafe say as He shakes your dads hand.

"yeah of course" your Dad was a little scared Because everyone was. Rafe could kill you in a second, no hesitation.

"happy birthday mom, i didn't bring your gift. it's shipped to your house ." i informed her. "ok hun"

"let's go dance y/n" rafe grabbed your hand leading you to the floor.

"what do you wanna do when we get home?" he asked me slow dancing to the music .

"uhm i would like to lay in bed... with you...." he chucked leaning his head to my neck , resting it on my shoulder .

"is that ok with you?" i asked him making sure it was ok, because if it wasn't no problem we can figure something else out.

"yeah im tired anyway. and i like being lazy with you..." there was a pause "when you were talking to your mom about her gift you said 'your house' not 'our house' so do you consider my house your house?"

"i do.... i really do... i consider anywhere with you home." i felt a smile on my neck.

rafe looks up and sees a mob walk in. He quickly stops dancing . "stay behind me, create no attention "

you were really confused so you didn't ask questions. you got behind him.

the mob gang walks in all wearing black tux pants and a shirt Tucked in.

"mhm" some dude who could've been the sidekick said. "sorry to ruin the party but i am on the behalf of Astro" he yelled out so everyone could hear him.

his mob ran right behind him.

"Mhm rafe cameron, where's your dad?" the man still yelled out.

"around" rafe said blankly, no emotion.

you were really confused to who they wear. Some had guns, some had bats.

"mhm" the man hummed "who are you? wait no let me guess.. mhm" he hummed again. "y/n Pierce?" he questioned it but he knew he was right. his voice became quieter so just only rafe and you could hear

he glanced over at your parents who were at a table with drinks. "well let me introduce my self." He gestured his hand out for me to shake it. "Valentine"

you were hesitant but you Shock his hand. "and i already know who you are." he said pulling away from
the shake .

who was this guy?