hammock

"mhm ok rafe truth or dare?" john b kinda slurred his words due to how drunk he was. "dare" i was really to busy playing with a piece of grass to even hear what was going on.

"i dare you to kiss y/n." i was really out of it i didn't even hear john b Call my name. "mhm yea?" "you are rafe got to kiss. i dared him." "ah a dare is a dare" jj had to add.

you and rafe stood up. "you don't have to y/n.. it's just a dare.." you wrapped your arms around his neck. "no hey it's cool." he wrapped his whole arms around your waist leaning no room between y'all.

he removed one of his arms and placed it on your low check.. sorta on your throat. and within seconds. Boom. y'all were kissing... magical. it really was. Something you didn't even imagine being. It was definitely.. passion, it was slow but passionate. Everyone around you was just staring in aww.

you guys slowly pulled away from the kiss. you looked in his eyes.. "Not bad love" You both sat down back into the grass .. you glanced over at Steph.

"you know .. y/n it would have been better if i was the one kissing him. "

"piss off"

"See i think you should.. you Ruin every thing."

" didn't we have this conversation last night? If you talk shit to me or anyone hear i was gonna let you choke on your own eyes.

"i'd rather have rafe choke me."

you physically couldn't take her anymore. Your fist rolled up.

"i think we should fight."

"what?"

"me and you fight. whoever wins can have him. and the loser leaves." "we can do that.." you got up walking over to the bitch steph.

"no guys we shouldn't do this. " Pope said grabbing his beer and walking over to us. "i have to agree with him you guys can't fight." rafe was desperate for you both to not fight.

Rafe grabbed your hand walking away to the hammock . "we aren't fighting today love she was gonna lose anyway."

"because she's a bitch!" you yelled from across the lawn. "jump"

you jumped onto rafe. "where are we going rafe"
"hammock." "it's cold out here."

"don't worry love their are blankets over here."
he sat down with you on his lap. you fall to your right so your right next to him. Your laughing. "what's funny?"

"nothing.. eh nothing." "i'm not complaining i love your laugh.."

"so what did your dad say to you?"
"he wants to know when the wedding is" rafe let out a sigh.

"shit we have to plan that.."
rafe chuckled "what." "nothing.. i just likes how you saw 'we'"

"uhm maybe ... june? it'll give us time?"

"wait no y/n i don't want to force you into marrying me.. i'm sure their is another way to break the deal."

"but is it a bad deal?! I mean if your down i am. Ok? and i'll be 18 by june. we can.. Still legally marry.."

you lay back on rafe's shoulder. he has his arm around you. you have a blanket around you both.

"fuck y/n i'm addicted to you."
you laugh at rafe.. he always makes you get butterflies.

"d-do you ever think about kids..." ooh i finally had the guts to say it. i could feel him smirk..

"sometimes yeah... do you?"

"ehh sometime... i would wanna wait tho.."
"yeah no of course.. but it would be cute to have a little mix of me and you"

Holy shit did he just say that.. imma scream. ah stop. i'm blushing.

"i'd want a girl..."

"no." you let out a chuckle.. "i would want a boy.."

"what would you name the boy y/n"

"rafe cameron Jr..."

"RJ... it's kinda cute.."
you feel your eyes closing as you lean your head on rafe's chest...
"here come on love.." he picked you up bridal style taking you to The guest room of john Bs house..
he laid you down then got next to you.

you mumbled while snuggled into him "night rafe"

"night love"

this was the first night y'all slept in the same bed.

so hot.