Chaos

Y/N POV:

i woke up ... rafe was probably downstairs because he wasn't in bed.. i went to the bathroom brushing my hair and teeth. and then it hit me. I had a hickey on the left side of my neck. then i changed my cloths .

i didn't bother to cover it up. i didn't feel good to put any effort into what i look like

i put on some leggings, socks, and one of rafe's hoodies i stole out of his drawer. i put the hood over my head maybe trying to cover the bruise a little.

i walked down stairs going to the cabinet looking for some type of medicine. "hey sarah... cooking again?" i asked her walking past her at the stove...

"yeah... Im the house wife" she said putting the spatula in the air .. i laughed at her . i put the pill on the counter and Grabbed a water out of the fridge.

"rafe around?" i asked after swallowing the pill. "no he left an hour ago... should be back soon..." she put the spatula down and walked over to me.

"i know you didn't want anyone to acknowledge it... but... happy birthday." she said smIling

i smiled to and chucked ... "thank you sarah... i totally forgot...my own.... birthday.."

she went back over to the stove flipping the Bakon... i moved to the stool. "don't give me anything right now.." i told her putting my Arms over the table.

"i won't.. hungry?" she asked flipping her head to me.

"i'll just have some bakon..." i paused.. "i can't believe rafe killed alfred..." i frowned my eye brows.. "i know...but hey.. it's ok.. maybe he deserved it.. i just can't believe he killed him.. rafe liked to hurt people... makes them feel pain.."

she handed me a plate with some bakon. "thanks love" i said too her.

sarah turned around but i was to busy eating my bacon . "mhm y/n! come with my to my room we need to uhm... look at this outfit." she turned down the stove and grabbed my hand making me go first on the stairs.

"go i got her" she mouthed to rafe who was at the door... i didn't see tho.

we walked to her room and she turned the light on. "JOHN B! GET YOUR ASS UP." she said throwing a shirt at him. i laughed silently.

he groaned. "sarah!! you wore me out last night." she gasped. "john b we didn't do anything" she said looking at me.

he sat up and looked at me. "oh yeah? so nothing is you moaning my name?" i laughed more because john b knew what he was doing.

"happy birthday y/n." i was still laughed at sarah because she was mad now. "thank you jb."

"we are leaning" she pulled me out the room. we walked down stairs. "what about the outfit?" she quickly had to think i guess? "uhhh it's ok doesn't matter" she kept cooking and i ate ...

3 minutes later everyone was wAlking downstairs in a line sitting at the table. "happy birthday y/n!!" i put my hands on my forehead.

"thank you..." i said dragging it out. "is rafe still not here?" i looked up and they were looking at sarah. "no he isn't yet." pope said convincing me he wasn't ...

"ok?" i said getting up. "im gonna go get my phone out of your room sarah..." i left .

i walk downstairs to see rafe talking to sarah in the kitchen while the others are eating .

"ugh finally your here!" i said walking to him. "yeah sorry i had to run to the store."

"JOHN B! Stop messing with topper he is eating" she yelled. she walked off leaving me and rafe in the kitchen alone.

"oh guess what." i said to him . "what is it love" i took my hood off and moved my hair to the side . then i moved my head to look the other way.

he chuckled. He then grabbed the side of my neck
looking at the mark better. "well i marked what's mine." he said putting my hood back on.

he then cupped my face and put my hands on his wrists . "you know... i enjoy last night...." i walked closer to him. "yeah?" he copied back.

i leaned in to kiss him. standing on my tippy toes he was like 6'2 maybe 6'4.