ALLY

rafe paid the bill do to no one other then him and you to have money. After dinner we found our self walking out on the side walks admiring the tall city buildings. The kook island was pretty, rich, that's where the city was. it was Dark out and the only thing to supply light were the post lights. Rafe turned his head noticing a man with a hood over his head. Rafe grabbed your waist . you kinda got Off throw because your were laughing with Sarah and cleo about some dumb comment. "oh is everything ok??!" you said kinda worried, but kinda tipsy. "look i need you to tell the others to take a right down the ally ok?" you shook your head and told the others to take a right.

rafe was around the corner. waiting for the man, while you and the others walked ahead. The man took a right to. Rafe grabbed rhe man by his throat and backed up till he hit the
wall.

"hey you shit head. what you doing?"
""fu-fuck y-your rafe c-cam-cameron!" the man was struggling for air. rafe smirked at the man's fear. "mhm yep that's me.. now why were you following? im getting inpatient mate"

"the gir-girl beside you.. i- i knew her"
bullshit. "bull shit." rafe grabbed his gun from his waist band and aimed it at the man's head and shot him. leaving a ring in the air. You jumped at it. everyone else knew it was rafe do to him being a mafia killer. He walked out the ally into your group again. and of course steph ran to him and practically threw herself on him. "oh my god rafe! i got so scared!"

he want fazed he didn't care he kept walking
till he got up to you.

"are you ok? i- i Got worried, an-and i thought you were the one to get shot but i-it was"
you Got cut off by rafe his arm around your waist. "shh it's ok love.. he was shit who needed to die." you hummed a yes. you just wanted to go home. rafe had his chauffeur drive everyone to His house. Topper didn't want that .. so he called a taxi to get steph and him . so they both went to toppers house.

-
You and the others got into rafe's house laughing because JJ kept trying to act like Deputy Shroupe and sherif peterkins.

"Jj you gotta stop" sarah was trying to say in her laughs. "imma die from laughter." John b suddenly stopped laughing. "Jj do 'housekeeping'" and when john b said housekeeping he tried to do it in JJs voice.

"you got it all wrong bro. it's ... HOuSeKeEPinG" Everyone just laughed. JJ was definitely the clown of the Group. "mhmm you guys are so easy to make laughter" JJ was saying that like he was getting an idea.

"yo JJ you wanna do a line?" "of course rafe let's get high!!" And once again everyone laughed. we all were like practically Drunk.

we all set in the living room and talked while rafe and JJ did some lines. "holy shit why y'all so loud" you turned your head to see kelce. Kelce worked for rafe, he was his best man. Topper is in and out a lot of the time.

"shit man perfect timing we are doing lines"
jj was saying walking up to kelce, giving bro
hugs. kooks and pogues hated each other but everyone didn't care if rafe Tagged along only because he is a mafia boss who can kill people with a snap of fingers.

"mhm coke? shit man i got time"

JJ went first. he coughed a little. " they shit burns" jj was smiling at the highness he was about to feel.

kelce went next and he did a whole 4 inch line. he rolled his eyes to the back of his head. "shit imma get fucked up."

rafe went last he did the same amount as kelce. Rafe threw his head back while running his hand in his hair.

rafe looked hot doing coke.

"imma be right back i'm changing.. do you girls need some cloths?" They shook their head. "kk"

you walked out upstairs to your room to get a pair of shorts of yours, and then went into rafe's room and got on of his shirts. would he be mad? mhmm maybe... but you didn't care rafe's cloths were just more Cozy, and Warmer.

you waltz down stairs to see Steph all on rafe. You smirked to yourself and walked over. you were slightly confused why topper and steph was here but you Were more curious on why she was on him and topper didn't see it yet.

"look bitch you better get the fuck off me" You heard rafe say to steph who was really trying to get him.
"just keep your eyes on me" you froze when she said that.

"my eyes aren't on you they are are On someone else. so i suggest you get the fuck off me before i kill you." rafe had his high eyes. kinda hot. you sat right beside rafe on the couch while she was getting off his lap. "hey you whore you better leave-" she stoped talking when rafe had a gun to her stomach. "last i checked i live here... maybe you could leave? Or just sit down like a good girl?"

she Grunted and walked away sitting beside topper who was in the chair. "what made you come back top?"

"i heard we were doing Drugs!" he already sounded High. Nice they would be crashing too.