my view is better

"y/n!" i looked over at rafe.. "don't go upstairs..." i smirked running up the stairs. Rafe quickly acted and rafe to man. i made it to the top of the stairs but before i could go into our room to hide he Grabbed me by my waist and pulled me too him.

"i don't think so!" i just laughed. "rafeeeee!!!!!" i then persisted to say... "you can't go ... i uhm...- there is a mess.."

i just rolled my eyes because i knew he was lying. he grabbed my chin to make me look at him. "don't roll your eyes at me.. or i'll make them roll for me."

my eyes widened. "your done."
i walked away. leaving him stand alone. i then turn around. "actually rafe i did want to ask you something... well 2 things..."

he put his hands on his waist "what is it love.?"

i waited a minute.. "1. how the fuck do you have a 9 inch?" i said it in a whisper.. he just chucked and didn't even answer the question.

"2. We... we didn't use... protection...?" his face became straight.. "you weren't on bc?"

i shook my head . "no i haven't been active for like 3 months" he smiled.. "no no" i said to him.

"y/n you could be pregnant!" i shook my head. "not. or better not... im not ready." he sighed at me.

"well if it happens it happens." i just nodded my head... "im leaving...."

i walk away from rafe almost about to go downstairs. "you look beautiful today y/n" i stoped dead in my tracks.

he turned around and i run too him. I quickly kiss him. he deepens the kiss. He grabbed my waist pulling me so close to him. "you always look beautiful"

he said after the kiss.

"my view is better" he smiled... i walked away finally going downstairs

-

it's 8:30 and we all were sitting on the couch about yo start the movie. "we are gonna have to leave tomorrow... by noon." rafe says.. everyone groaned

"rafeee" sarah said dragging my name out. " no we have too."

"im getting the snacks" i said getting off the couch.

i get the snacks for me and rafe and the others. i sit between rafe's legs as he has his arms around my
waist and i have the popcorn between my legs.

"aww netflix just has the best christmas love story's" kie said in aww putting her hand on her heart. "your not wrong" i said snarling my head that way..
-

the movie ended and we were about to go to sleep.... "y/n... i want to give you something..." i just nodded my head and rafe lead me up the stairs..

we walked into the room and i sat on the bed
"what's the thing you wanted to give me ?" i asked kinda intrigued...

"okay just close your eyes and hold out your hand.." i just sighed because i've done this 3 times..

i closed my eyes and opened my hands ... i felt something moving.... and it was soft... "open"

i open my eyes to see a cute little dog... it was still young so it would grow alot ... it
was a husky...

"aww rafe" i was really excited! he sat behind me reaching to put his hands on the puppy. "we need a name for him.."

i smiled at the thought that it was a boy