Plans

you woke up with rafe still next to you and still at john bs. you walked out of the room to see Sarah and cleo
all ready cooking Breakfast. "hey" you talked in a high voice. you just woke up. "mhm" cleo was already eating the bacon. "hey! this is ssooo good!"

"stop eating it, we need to save some Cle" she grabbed the Rest of the bacon and put it into the microwave so cleo would stop eating it.

"heyaaaa" she Dragged it out. "no you can have more after the eggs are done."

"what is all this Noise all i hear is 'blahblahbla bacon.'" jj had said it in a girl voice. "mhm i have to agree with Maybank." and now kie was up. UGH. people should
sleep in. "agreed" and john b...

"mhmm where is pope?"

"dad needed him to deliver some bags should be back soon."

"the food is done. and don't fight over the bacon."

we all grabbed some food sitting down. i sat down at the bar, the stool was tall so i had a perfect view of the others.

sarah was walking out the kitchen outside to get her phone. "And leave some for rafe!" she called out .

shit. i forgot steph was here! Ugh when u thought today was gonna be good.

you finished the last bit of food on your plate. you were about to get up to put your food in the sink but you got cut off

"i got it love"

"no it's ok you should eat..." He took my plate before i could say anything else. he took it to the sink to rinse it off.. i put my arms around his waist.

"how did you sleep?" i felt him smirk a little "good,
after the night i had. yeah, it was good"

you Chuckle because rafe was dirty, like minded.. a lot.. "where is the others?" "pope is helping his dad, sarah and john b are in the porch and Cleo is with jj and kie in the living room.."

"mhmm"

you let go off him because his phone started to ring and he had to see who it was. he walked over their and looked at his phone. "it's kelce.." he answered

"hey what's up?"

"the deal with andrew Amber is the deal a yes or no?"

"uhhh no. tell tell him no."

"ok"
he hangs Up.

"what did Ice want?"
"work" you hummed a yes . rafe hoped on the counter eating the bacon. "so what we doing today?" You sat back in your chair "uhm i don't know.. if you need to attend to work you can?"

"no it's ok not that important right now"

"heeeeyy my favs!!!" JJ was walking in to throw the remaining food away. he never can finish a meal. "so what's poppin?" "the fuck. no one's says 'poppin'"

"AH you just did"

"ass"

sarah and The others were walking back to the kitchen.. "so what we doing today?"

"mhm don't know.. any ideas?" sarah was throwing the beer cans from last Into the trash.

"uhhh" i started then looked at my phone. "shit, i gotta go see my dad later... ah"

"good luck" john b gives me a look with a questionable face.

"mhm well i know what we are doing tonight.."

"what?" jj said then the others looked around at my
phone.

"dinner at y/ns!!"
"shit, Us living the kook life tonight?!" cleo never was a Kook or lived near to it. so she was excited about it.

"mhmm yeah!" Kie was also excited?