yourself

it's been a Few Days and you are Chilling in your room at rafe's house. Everyone else was Just At john bs.

you have been avoiding your parents for the past
few days, you just didn't want to hear their critiques about you and rafe and what you should do and shouldn't . Like you have the right to avoid them
since they gave you up to marry.

you scroll through instagram.

@thesarahcameron All we do is party 🥂💀 ♥️: 6,176      💬: 956*y/n is in the green* @cleothebest: we can tell sarah and john b are drunk@rafecameron: ok but JJ in the back 😅    ^ @jjmaybank: leave me alone bro you look hella Drunk@y/npierce y'al...

@thesarahcameron
All we do is party 🥂💀
♥️: 6,176 💬: 956
*y/n is in the green*
@cleothebest: we can tell sarah and john b are drunk
@rafecameron: ok but JJ in the back 😅
^ @jjmaybank: leave me alone bro you look hella Drunk
@y/npierce y'all tryna start a riot?
-

you ended up falling asleep for about 3 hours but you Woke up to a knock on your door. you get up to
answer it.

"yeah" you opened the door and saw Kelce

"ugh finally why haven't you answered your phone? ive Been calling you and texting you for a hour"

you were trying to remember "oh shit no i was asleep and my phone was on silent" you reached over to Get your phone. "sorry" 7 missed calls from kelce and 12 texts from him.

"ugh i need to know what your doing tonight" you kinda throw him a look of what? "it's not for me. rafe wants to know" you chucked and smirked, you wanted to play a .... little game.

"why didn't he come up himself?" you folded your arms across your chest. "uhh meeting really big one too, probably gonna be bloody.."

"well if he desperately wants to know he can some up himself"

"don't start issues y/n!!" Kelce yelled walking down the hall. "i love to start Issues Ice!!" you yelled back closing the door.
-
it's been about a hour u just got out of the shower. you were wearing some really short shorts and one of rafe's hoodies . your hair was still wet tho. you turn your head because you heard footsteps that were kinda loud. the door swings open.

"why were you giving Kelce shit?"
you you just look at him because he was frustrated.
"you wanted to know what i was doing tonight. so you could have come to ask me"

he sighs at you because you were playing your game and he didn't have time for it.
"i had work. If i send him up here it means i'm busy and you don't caught attitude."

"oh screw you. You wanted to know. so you should have waited after your work to ask me, im sure kelce has other shit to do." You were know standing in front of him.

"stop testing my patients love."

you looked away from him "i can't stand you sometimes cameron. "

rafe sighs again just done with it "i wanted you to come make cookies with me...." he paused for a minute. rafe wasn't use to showing affection or receiving it. "and watch a movie with me...and i guess that was really all"

you stepped closer to him, making it noticeable. "i'd love to do that rafey you should just have told me"

he picked you up bridal style leaving the room.
"1. don't call me rafey. 2. i'm not used to this ... so bare with me"

"then what do you want me too call you?"

"mhmm about abt baby?!" for a reason he was kinda excited you asked him.

"mhm ok baby." he smiled .