MALL

it's now 4:23pm and You all sat on the couch you were making your self off distanced.. you had one leg pressed up to your chest and the other folded under you.

"y/n come over here." rafe whispered to me.

you slid over to him. He put his arm around you.

"so y/n" steph said looking at me up and down. "i hear your birthday... is in 4 days?"

i glared at her. "yeah, don't remind me.." i said with a sigh. "why you not excited?" Kie asked me.

i chuckled. "no. i'll be 18 and my parents are gonna want to see me. And i'll be an adult .. it's just an average day." i just shrugged it off because i didn't care

"we need to go shopping now." sarah said getting up off the couch. "y'all are going out?" steph asked .

"yeah we all are going Christmas shopping, but we are driving separate." John b said walking to the door to put his shoes on.

i got up out of the couch, rafe behind me. "ok y'all need to start walking i gotta lock the door."

we all get out of the house and rafe locks the door.

-

we get into the mall me, kie, cleo, and sarah all went our ways and the boys did the same. Steph kinda Walked along with us trying to fit in.

i walked over to the jewelry stand looking at the male rings.

"hi." the Clerk Lady sat to me from behind the counter.

"hi." i said back too her. "what can i do for you." the clerk said to me she seemed really nice.. maybe 34?

"can i get that gold ring please" i asked
her pointing to the ring in the glass ..

"of course ." she took the ring out and set it on the counter. "ok this is 30 karat gold.. uhm made from real gold so it won't turn your finger green."

"ok great. can i get a size 11?" i asked her and she went behind the counter to get the same ring in a different size. "here you go... that will be 20k" that was pricy for a ring but i had the money for it so i was gonna get it.

"here" i gave her the money and she put the ring in a bag and handed it to me. i left the counter.

i went into another store and looked at the Cologne they had.. Rafe lover Calvin Kleins cologne so i got it and that was 500$. i then find myself in a rich Store buying rafe a chain and a belt that in total coasted 60k.

SARAHS POV:

i walked into Victoria Secret looking for perfume to buy the girls. And of course steph was following. Probably trying to get close with me because im rafe's sister.

"so are they really in love?" she suddenly asked me . I stoped looking at the perfume and turned to her.

"yes they are.. i've never seen anyone be in the type of love that they are in. Including me and john b and we've been together longer."

she sighed . "well i don't like her, she doesn't fit in with rafe's Aesthetic..."

"oh and you do?" i asked her . she just looked at me. "steph.. their is no possible way that you a-and rafe are gonna make it out, ok?"

she folded her arms across her chest. "and why is that?" i just stared at her. "that's classified." i bought what i wanted and left.