Flannal

you wake up with the sun blaring at your face . you turn over and see rafe in the bathroom brushing his teeth through the mirror.

you Got up out of the bed and walked over to the door
frame. "hey beautiful..." he said turning to you. You put your head in your hands.

RAFES POV:

she put her head in your hands. "Rafe" she dragged my name out. she walked out of the bathroom and sat on the bed.

i flopped down Right next to her. I was excited because the pogues we're gonna Come by soon.. Since sarah did mention this too me.

she got on top of me. So know she was straddling me. she wrapped her Arms around my neck. i put my hands on her waist and pulled her forward too me.

she placed a kiss on my neck. "love...." i said too her. "you better stop or you won't be able to walk." i said to her not playing, i was being for real.

she hummed.. "maybe tonight." she said getting up.
she left me there confused.. "wait tonight? baby we haven't even done it yet... are you sure you want to do it ??" i asked her following her into the bathroom as she brushed her teeth.

"i am slightly positive. But are you sure?" was i sure? yeah i was like almost positive. i always wanted to do it but i knew she wasn't ready, and it was to soon. but when we get married we're gonna have to start trying for a kid.

i laughed at her. "i am.. and if you are then we will." i said slightly grabbing her shirt and walking behind her putting my arms around her waist.

she bent over to spit the toothpaste out and when she did i throw my head back. her ass pressed against me? everything i want. she leaned back Putting the toothbrush on the counter.

"i loca you Rafe.." she said putting her hands on my hands that were wrapped around her waist. she also leaned her head back against my chest.

"i love You baby.." i said looking down at her.
"we need to get dressed now." i told her walking out.

we both walked to the dressers and i got a pair of black pants , black shirt and a Gray flannel. She pulled out leggings , a black crop tang top and A red flannel.

we out are cloths on.