hospitial

you walk in the room to see john b laying in the Hospital bed giving sarah shit about not eating the Food.

"you need to eat john b , you haven't are in hours" Sarah was desperately trying to get john b to eat something.

"the food is gross. i'd rather starve" he shrugged it off.
Sarah rolled her eyes looking over at the door.

"he won't eat." she throws the spoon on the food tray.

i laugh a little. "you guys are talking like im not right here..." i let out a sigh . "maybe he isn't hungry?"

"no i am but the food is just" he sticks his Tongue out in eww.

"i have men coming to my dads at noon to kill him. i can pick something up?" rafe was still at the door beside me. the room got silent. "uhm yeah pizza?"

"are we not gonna knowledge you saying "kill"?" i gave a confused look at him.. "uhm either death or jail..." sarah said talking with her hands, she tends to do that.

"ok" i sat down on the couch Across the room from
sarah.

"imma get that pizza. and death and if not that shoupe."

rafe left the room and you stretched your legs Out across the couch.

"so what did he do?" i asked while pulling my hoodie over my head

"shot me in the low stomach"

"ouch" you Put your hands in the pockets of your Hoodie.

"wait so did you even get shot?"

"well me and sarah were just walking around and we turned down the ally to get to our destination faster. and i turn my head because i heard something and when i did so did sarah.. and then i felt pain and i looked down to see my stomach bleeding... so we came here... last night... I got out of surgery around 6am.. so"

"yeah bastard dad"

"well after i got off the phone with me i went to tell rafe and he was completely pissed. Like he floored it here... and on the way he called someone to tell them
to be at wards at noon.."

"well as long as ward is dead or in jail, then we are good" john b started to close his eyes.

"it's ok john b... you can sleep.." sarah said pulling the Blanket over him more..

"hey you can Go to sleep too.. i know you were here.. go to sleep."

"thank you..."

i Gave her a slight nod. she went to sleep and so did jb.

you went on your phone to watch some tiktok.

it was now 1:30 and you were hungry. Sarah and John b were still sleeping.

"hey" you turned your head to hear a un familiar voice.

"hey?" you said sitting up.

"i saw you in the lobby.. i just wanted to say.. i think your pretty."

he was a blond. 5'10. green eyes

"o-oh thanks?" you kinda were uncomfortable..

"can i get your number?" he said putting his hands in his jean pockets.

"im kinda already in a relationship.." you said looking at him trying to turn him down softly.

"mhm ok..." he was upset but you really didn't want to date him. you had rafe that was enough.

he left so you got up a second later to close the door. you then laid back down. watching tiktok again.

their was a knock at the door and the door opened you looked over and it was rafe with pizza. "hey"
he whispered. "hiii" i whispered back to Him.

"what's in the bag?" i asked getting up to grab the pizza to put on the table. "cloths. I figured we'd be staying the night so i was getting us some cloths."

"ooh" ... "wait i don't think visitors can stay over .."

"i'll pursued the nurse" he shrugged at it
putting the bag in the corner . "how long have they been out?"

"hours" i reply back giving him a hug. His body was always Tensed, like he was ready to attack.

"i missed you..." i said to him letting the hug go

"aww you missed me!! Aww so cute "

y'all were still whispering.

Sarah then woke up. "hey your up" ... she got
up. "yeah i smell pizza." you laughed at her.. "mhm this is so good. food as never been better"

she got a plate and sat beside john b. "john b." he got up. "wwwwhat" he was grumpy. 4 hours of sleep wasn't enough. "i got pizzaaa" she dragged pizza out.

"ohh ok" he grabbed the plate and starting eating.

"mhm this is really Good!"