promise

you were so happy. not only were you sitting on the couch sitting in between rafe's legs, but you were happy you had someone like him in your life.

you both were sitting up but you just sat in between his legs both looking at the tv.. he had his arms. wrapped around your waist leaning on you..

it was about 40 minutes in the movie and rafe pulled you closer to him.

"are you ready for prize 2?" he was looking down at you with his head beside you. you hummed a yes while looking at the tv, you were really infested w it too. it was a great movie.

he putted his hand on the cheek not close to him. turning it his direction. "are you sure? we can wait till after the movie"

"no im ready now" rafe for the present from his pocket

"you know the drill"

"uh rafe closing my eyes is too scary!"

"i'll promise you it's not a bug ok"

you sighed "if it is ima literally kill you"

you close your eyes and hold your hands out into your lap.

"you can open now."

you look down in Your lap to see another black velvet box...
you opend it and you were tearing up. it was a ring , with the letter R and a heart . the ring was definitely expensive. it had diamonds on it, too. you turned around to look at him.

"it's not a wedding ring yet. but it's a Promise ring . i just want to promise you that .... i will always love you .. even if we don't make it out together i will still love you. and i promise you i will do anything for u. i will protect you, and i'd die for you."

you quickly put your arms around him. "i Love it, thank you so much rafe. Really." you actually started to cry. you let go of him and you sat on his lap. "are you crying love?"

he leaned forward and put a and on your check.. he rubbed his thumb on your face.

You took the ring out of the box and put it on your ring finger , left hand.

"i didn't buy you anything.."

"no worries love i Got you the ring and necklace so people know that your mine. that your takin.."

you looked at him and he pulled your face over to his and he kissed you! ah magical, again.

he was Moving you back to the original spot you were in so know no u were looking at the TV.

"now watch the movie. the important part is about to come on."

he wrapped his arms around your waist and rafe had this gold ring on his left pointer so you were fidgeting with the ring. it was still on his hand you just would play with it.