Ep. 32: Simon's Care?

_________________________________________
~SIMON'S POV~

Me and Janna already got to our house. I saw how tired she is as i looked on her by the mirror view on driver's seat. I quickly opened my car's door where she has been asleep. I decided not to wake her up because i understand her tiredness and also she was badly drunk that time. I immediately carried Janna like a bridal style. I brought her to kuya Sandro's room because i honestly didn't want a girl inside my room aside from my mom. I slowly put her down in kuya Sandro's bed then got some bucket of warm water and towel. And now i started to wet the towel and wipe it around her arms, neck and... Yea i have no choice but also to wipe her legs. I also wipe her whole face while admiring the perfection on her face. She's cute even she was sleeping. That time, her cheeks was really turned red. And after i wiped her body using a warm towel, i wrote a note for her saying that if ever she got woke up, do not forget to change her clothes because that night she was wearing a slik dress that really suits her but it's a no for me considering she wore it and drive alone and even went to a bar. Anyways, i slowly walked outside kuya Sandro's room and gently closed the door. Finally, i already have my me time. I immediately change my pants into pajamas and i'm not in the mood tonight to wear t-shirt so i just left my upper body topless. Excitedly, i jumped into my bed and scroll through my phone. 30 minutes later, i was about to fall asleep when there's somebody knocked on my door. I quickly went up on my bed and opened the door to know who it was.

"Simon.. Can i sleep here?" And it was Janna. She said it as i felt how she was so dizzy that time.

"J-janna? Oopss.." I surprisingly covered my upper body using my arms because i was topless that time. I told her to gave me a time to wear my t-shirt and after that i let her to enter my room.

"I'm sorry for bothering you.. I-i just want to be feel loved. You know? Wala eh, talo na naman ako. Talo nalang lagi!" She said with a drunk voice.

I was just calmly listening to her while she grabbed me by my shoulders that made our faces faced each other. The distance between our faces i guess is just an inch meter away.

"Simon!! Am i not pretty? Tell me! Panget ba ko? Mas maganda ba yung Zia na yun kaysa sakin?? Ha? AAAAAAAA!!!" Janna told me as she pushed me away and laid down on my bed like nothing just happened.

Few minutes later, i saw Janna snoring already. What? She just literally slept that fast? Amazing Janna. That time i realized i need to go sleep now but i'm not even sure if i'm gonna sleep beside Janna 'cuz i feel like it's illegal sleeping with other girls without any consent to her. So i've decided to sleep on my couch that night.

_________________________________________

September 22, 2021

I woke up at around 7AM in the morning. I looked around the moment i opened my eyes. Mint-green themed room? With a lot of electric guitars hanging on the wall? Having a strong scent smell around the room that smells like a very handsome guy staying here? And a picture frame of Simo-- Shucks! This is Simon's room? What am i doing here??

Tatayo na sana ako para lumabas ng kwarto nang biglang bumukas ang pinto. "Goodmorning, Janna! Here's your waffles and hot chocolate. Pampatanggal ng hang over mo." Simon greeted me. And that was the time i remembered everything.

I smiled to Simon as i get my breakfast that he made. "Looks delicious ha?^^ Thank you, Simon!"

"You're welcome, later you can take a bath here on my bathroom and just inform me so i can give you my towel." Simon replied as he pointed the direction to his bathroom.

"Y-your towel? Towel mo yung gagamitin ko?" Gulat na sagot ko.

"Umm.. Oo. Wala na kasing ibang available na towel dito eh. Pero if sensitive ka, do you want me to buy a new one nalang?" He gently answered.

I rejected. "Ha? Wag na, jusko. Mag-aabala ka pa eh ako na nga 'tong naka istorbo sayo. Nga pala, salamat sa kagabi ah? I mean, salamat sa pag hatid sakin dito at sa pag papatulog sakin sa kwarto mo."

"Oh uhh- Well, Janna. Actually you were really supposed to sleep on kuya Sandro's room earlier in the midnight but you went here because you said you want to be feel loved my someone." Sagot nya na ikinagulat ko. Grabe! Sinabi ko yung mga yon?! Nakakahiya ka na talaga, Janna ha!

"Halaa.. I'm sorry talaga! You know i was very drunk that time at hindi ko alam yung mga pinagsasabi ko huhu so please forgive me, Simon." Paghihingi ko ng tawad sa kahihiyan na ginawa ko sakanya.

He giggled, "It's fine, Janna. And honestly i'm happy that i am at that bar too while you're murmuring at the men's comfort room. "

"Actually, Simon. I'm happy too. Destined talaga na magkita tayo last night kasi what if ibang lalaki yung nakakita saakin nun? Baka abo nalang ako siguro ngayon." I replied as i started eating the waffles.

"Well yea, you really looks very drunk last night and you know what? You even place my face near to yours and asked me if you're pretty." Pang gugulat ni Simon.

Nasamid ako nung mga oras na yon. Agad naman akong inabutan ng tubig ni Simon.

"You okay? What happened?" He carely asked.

"Yea i'm okay.. I'm fine umm nasamid lang talaga ako." I said as i was denying everything.

"Oh by the way, Janna. Sino nga pala yung iniiyakan mong lalaki kagabi sa bar? May i know his name?" Simon asked me.

I answered, "Umm.. I-it was your kuya Sandro.."

"What?! Kuya Sandro? What the freak did he do to you?" He angrily replied.

"Chill.. Relax, Simon. I'll tell you the whole story okay? But please don't judge me according to my story hmmkay? I'll just tell you to know everything." I said as i was trying to calm him.

Napa buntong hininga si Simon, "Aright, Janna. Start your story now, i'll listen.." And that's when he started our staring at each other challenge.

Sobrang tagal nung staring challenge namin na yun. And honestly i felt a lot of butterflies on my stomach as i was staring at his shining shimmering eyes staring at mine as well. He's just so perfect as his brother Sandro. But i guess his future girl would also be the luckiest because i witnessed how gentleman Simon is.

Pinutol ko na ang titigan namin, "Huy! Ano na? Magtititigan nalang ba tayo dito?" Tanong ko kay Simon.

Napa kunot sya ng noo, "What? I'm just waiting you to start your story hello??"

Napa kamot ako ng ulo, "Ay, hehe sorry naman. Btw, ito na nga yung kwento. There's one night na nag iiscroll ako through social media not until i saw a single post that made me really stop from scrolling and i admit that it literally got my attention."

"So.. What was that post all about?" Simon asked.

I replied, "It's all about......."